5 day weigh in

Khandi

Silver Member
Hi everyone, :wavey:

I've just got back from my pharmacist. Although i didnt start LT til Mon i went and got the stuff last Fri because i am using the one near to work, so it was easier for me to do it like that.

I had done my own weight etc at home on Mon, so i knew i was loosing. This morning i was 10lbs lighter. I was still nervous about being weighed by my pharamacist, different scales and all that. But on his i'm 4 kgs lighter which he said was 9lbs. WOOHOO :character00100: I knew i would be heavier as i weigh myself naked at home (every lil helps :) ), & i'm wearing jeans.

Can't wait now til Mon when i will do my own weigh-in after a week. But this keeps me motivated. My colleague at work who i hadnt seen for a week says my face looks slimmer.

The food cravings are dying down so i hope i'm in ketosis now.

I'll let you know how i get on on Mon. Thanx for all the support
:talk017:

WOW!! Khandi, That is a fantastic weightloss only after 5 days also, You must feel fantastic!! Good for you..:):):)

Thats fantastic

omg congrats that's amazing!!! Keep it up and let us know how you're doing next week :)

wahooo way to go khandi :D

Well done Khandi.Im at the same stage as you i hope i do as well at my first weigh in on monday. I feel thinner but my scales are broken so i cant weigh myself at home.A good thing actually as i get a bit obsessed with jumping on and off the scales!!
Anway keep going you are doing great:):):)

congratz on your 9lb weight loss thats fab news... x

brill loss well done xxx

That is just amazing well done like you i have to go for a day 5 WI at first tomorrow was a little worried but after seeing what a fab result you have got it makes me feel little easier well done hun i hope that helps keep the motivation going for this week ... glad it's already showing in your face xx

Thank you all for your reponses. I'm loving this forum everyone is soo nice and supportive

Well done you ! ! !x x x

What a great first loss! Well done! You will easily do your target and more by Christmas!

x

Hey,
Well done everyone. Good on you Khandi. I have about just over 2 nd half stone to lose and last night was feeling very hungry and down so got a take away and said sod it I'd rather be a stone or two overweight instead of being miserable on this diet.

However, this morning spent ages prancing in front of the mirror as am definately skinnier. I am on day 5 and this was the first morning that I really noticed a big difference. Hubby thought my prancing was funny but didn't complain!!

My first weigh in is Monday. I am doing the full lipo for 2 weeks and then refeed on the 3rd week as I am going to a family wedding abroad on the fourth week so hopefully I will lose a good bit and keep it off and try to lose the rest through exercise and healthy eating

Only trouble now is my current clothes will be too big and my fab stash of clothes from 3 years ago when I first started to put on wight will be too small.

Can't afford new wardrobe at the mo so will muddle through. New jeans maybe!! Hopefully.

Good luck guys and I will be keeping an eye!

Back