ProPoints 5 days at the gym and .........

EmmaLou

Hi everyone,

This is my 3 week on pro points, I lost 4.5 in my first week. I stayed on track on my 2nd week, stayed within my points allowance and went to the gym 5 times and I didn't lose 1 single pound! Has this happened to anyone? I need to lose 2lb a week, I have my wedding dress fitting in may! :-0

did you use mainly weights? it could be you are gaining muscle which weighs heavier than fat. Just means you are getting toned :) you may find sometimes that your weight will stay the same but dont worry it will come off :)

Tispy said:
did you use mainly weights? it could be you are gaining muscle which weighs heavier than fat. Just means you are getting toned :) you may find sometimes that your weight will stay the same but dont worry it will come off :)

it will drop n u cant build muscle thatcquickly it will be ure muscles holdin water keep it up x

I have heard from other posts that using your 49 weeklies if you are exercising alot. And in my experience (with SW) I did kettleworx 3-4 times a week and my weight loss STOPPED! Fingers crossed for your WI this week!

Also, during SW I lost 4lbs, then 3lbs then 0.5lbs - but I stuck to it 100% each week so was upset by that loss - then lost 2.5lbs the following week! I usually hold alot of water during my TOTM so use water balance pills - dunno how much they help lol!

Best of luck to you xx

Back