5 days on CD

Popsie

Hiya I am on day 5 now and boy it's been tough. I am not sure if I have lost anything, I don't feel different in my clothes. My first weigh in is on Tuesday at 7pm so hopefully I will feel different by then. I am feeling a bit worried though. :fingerscrossed:

Hi good luck with your weight loss. I have been on a low carb diet with go-lower for 3 weeks & i have lost 8lb so far. I think the first week is the hardest you'll get there soon enough.

OH I am sure you will notice a difference
I didnt feel I was losing any weight and felt no different at all
my first official weigh in is on tuesday as well - but for me it will be 10 days - today when I went to the gym - feeling no different I was told by a a lovely lady (who teaches body pump) that she saw a really difference in me this week - we seem to go the same times on sundays and have for weeks

so hold on you will be fine and perhaps like me be in for a lovely surprise

H xx

ps
welcome to the diary world - I love mine :)

thanks...I'm sure your right. I have been on the SS for the week and drinking plenty of water have stuck to it 100%...I started some light exercise today so maybe by Tuesday I will feel differently. Good luck to you all x

Hi Popsie.

I had the same thing on first week. I felt absolutely no difference (which has not been the case on other diets). My clothes all felt the same, I didn't really see a difference in my energy levels. BUT...I lost 9lbs on the first week! I think once all your water weight has gone and you start to lose actuall weight, you start to notice it. I notice it loads more - even though I've been a bit naught the last week or so, I feel it more in my clothes and how I look than I see on the scales!!

Good luck with it! Like everyone says, the first week is the worst - then you get more and more spurred on at every weigh in when you see the weight dropping off!!

xxx

Hi emzie, thanks for that....Well done to you for your hard work hearing that is a true inspiration and I shall surely feed back to you after my weigh in.

Good Luck to you xxx

Well today is the day for both of us to have our first weigh ins
mine is at three
hope yours goes well
cant wait to see how you have done
I bet its a lot better than you think :)

Hi all,

I started the CD on the 10th of April. Am on the SS+ and lost 6lbs in the 1st 5 days, have a weigh in tomorrow, but this wekk has been a bit tough. I have been going to the gym about 2 - 3 days a week. Does anyone think this will help or hamper my weight loss, as I am worried about building muscle and ending up weighing more!

Hi all,

I started the CD on the 10th of April. Am on the SS+ and lost 6lbs in the 1st 5 days, have a weigh in tomorrow, but this wekk has been a bit tough. I have been going to the gym about 2 - 3 days a week. Does anyone think this will help or hamper my weight loss, as I am worried about building muscle and ending up weighing more!

light exercise will only help your loss. toning up is the important part so do some light weights etc. keep the actual weigh low and you won't build too much muscle.

personally i'm an exercise addict (in a sense) and i think that sometimes this has hampered my losses comparing it to my cd buddy who seems to have had better losses but stats haven't changed as much as mine.

so in contrast it is all swings and roundabouts. exercise tones you up and you get better inch loss whereas not doing much exercise gives you good weight loss but doesn't tone you up as much.

i don't know how much you have to loose but think saggy skin etc. you can help this by doing some weight baring exercise.

i hope your weigh ins went well ladies. :D

thanks. blooming hard work 2nd time round as you just know what to expect. i can almost taste goal but now is the hardest time for me.

Hiya...yes my weigh in went well. I lost 6lbs and I am really chuffed. I feel very motivated and determined to continue.

Thanks everyone xxx

Back