5 Foot 1 .... 13.2 stone and is losing weight

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
Is there anyone who is 13 stone 2 and 5 foot 1 who has an ongoing diary On here who is losing the weight? I would like to follow and read through their food diary :) thanks xxxx

Hi, I am 5ft 2" and now weight 13st 4lb. I don't have a diary on here but i've lost 9lb in 3wks. I pretty much eat cereal in the morning with coffee and a yoghurt or taost. I then have soup and bread for lunch and a ww ready meal and a ww pudding at night. I make up the extra points with light crisps, fruit and vodka if it's the weekend.

Hi, I am 5ft 2" and now weight 13st 4lb. I don't have a diary on here but i've lost 9lb in 3wks. I pretty much eat cereal in the morning with coffee and a yoghurt or taost. I then have soup and bread for lunch and a ww ready meal and a ww pudding at night. I make up the extra points with light crisps, fruit and vodka if it's the weekend.
excellent do you mind if i follow you :) are you exercising, keep me updated on this post maybe?
what cereal are u eating, 9 pound its loads fair play

IM 5FT 2INS and was 14st 8lbs when i joined sw back in november..im now 12st 8lbs but unfortunately im still only 5ft 2 lol:pxx

Back