Total Solution 5 months later.....

matt1983

First of all just want to say a big thanks to all the forum regulars, although this is my first post over the last few months i have been a regular visitor to these forums and the tips, advice, support etc have been a massive help.

Anyway just wanted to pass on my own story & hope it will help others. I started exante weighing a massive 20+ stone and now finally almost 5 months later i'm now in the 11 stone range! It has been hard at times, the first two weeks were horrible- never had i felt so tired, dizzy and down in all my life and almost threw in the towel after 10 days BUT it does get easier.

You will have ups & downs but stick at it as without doubt this for me has been life changing and possibly the best thing i have ever done i feel and look 10 years younger.

Now i have to be honest i haven't stuck to TS 100%. After a week a gave in and started having an egg and two bacon medallions for breakfast but after two weeks i didn't feel the need to eat so was just having the shakes. I also have had other food (no more than once a week) home made beef burgers made with extra lean mince and a slice of weight watchers cheese or a piece of chicken breast and also had pieces of cod (all cooked in fry light and drain/trim every drop of fat off)

I found this helped and didn't effect weight loss apart from the last 6 weeks so have stuck to shakes completely since then. Also take multivitamins & accai berry tablets which both help keep away the dizziness & tiredness.

Other than that i have drank plenty of water and coke zero.

That's pretty much it and will be going back on food on Monday ( any tips on re-introducing food are welcome)

Well done Matt, fantastic losses! Good luck !

Matt that is fantastic, well done, and all in 5 months. i am sure you will be a great inspiration to many. You must look and feel fantastic. How about some before and after photos ?

Well done Matt!! and thanks for sharing as i dont feel as if i have 'failed' now as i gave in and had a bit of chicken. i am on day 11 and bee struggling but reading your story has remotivated me to carry on and achieve my goal!! Thank you and goodluck with the rest of your journey :)

Back