5 points left for dinner?

XxKirstxX

Gold Member
Hi all.

I have only 5 points left over for tonight. Does anyone know any good dinners I could have for the 5 points?

Thanks.

Kirsty xx

Chicken salad, Ham salad, veg soup, chicken & veg soup/cassarole or stew, bacon tomatoes mushroom egg whites?

Veg stir fry. 0 points. Add some prawns. 2 points. Steak and salad. 5 points. Omellette 2.5 points. Add some cheese. 5 points. Egg and alphabetty spaghetti on toast 4.5 points. 0 point soup and a ww bagel. 1.5 points. Loads of ready meals come up to that. Chicken breast wrapped in bacon is 5 points

Thanks guys! Loads of great ideas! I should have probably spread out my points more throughout the day.... I will pop down and see what I can russle up in the kitchen and let you know what I come up with lol xx

You'd be surprised what you can get for 5 points! Most of the ready meals are that or below, just add loads of no point veggies!

x

does ham/chicken stock cubes have points in them? Im sure veg stock cubes are zero points? xx

220g cooked pasta. 3 points
1/2 jar of Bertolli pasta sauce. 2 points.
Mushrooms and onions fried in FryLite. 0 points.

There are so many meals you can make with little points really.
Well I ended up going for a tin of chicken noodle soup, 2 slice bread and 2 ww yogurts, a total of 5.5 points! :)

Really? Yay!! lol xx

Back