5 Quick Fat Burning Tips

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by capri84, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. capri84

capri84 Banned

1) No liquid calories:)

Get rid of all the juices, the sodas, and the sports drinks. Liquid sugar is the last thing you need when you are trying to lose fat. You must also limit your alcohol intake - especially if you are adding mix to drinks...that is a double calorie bomb! A single "Jackand Coke" is over 200 calories (100 calories from booze and 100 calories from mix).

2) No fast food.:)

Do not eat at fast food restaurants. Even if you choose what you think is healthy, remember this:

Fast food restaurants are all about profit. :cool:

And in order to profit while giving you cheap, quick, and easy to prepare foods, the quality of the food ingredients will be poor - especially the protein.

3) Eat more fruits and vegetables. :)

Stick with fiber-rich fruits and vegetables - organic if possible.

4) Eat 1oz of almonds or walnuts per day (1/2 oz in the AM, and the other half in the afternoon).:)

5) Be consistent with your workouts.:)

And make sure the workouts are efficient and effective.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Umm?? Wot, no spam link yet??:confused:

Just as well. I have a nasty condition that I really need to speak to the doctor about. Every time I see messages like this from spammers, my finger rushes to the delete button and they get exterminated. It's really weird. No idea when I caught the 'condition'.

So, finger poised in delightful anticipation :)

Mini likes this.
  4. LaLaLou

LaLaLou Well-Known Member

LMAO @ KD!

And btw everywhere I've checked there is around 60-70 calories in a single measure of Jack D, not 100. And for a Jack and Coke it's around 130-ish...

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Ahhh, see you have now put in your spam link Capri. Now removed :) Bye Bye :)

6. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Well-Known Member

haha organic fruit? well i heard theres not much difference..