5 Quick Fat Burning Tips

capri84

Banned
1) No liquid calories:)

Get rid of all the juices, the sodas, and the sports drinks. Liquid sugar is the last thing you need when you are trying to lose fat. You must also limit your alcohol intake - especially if you are adding mix to drinks...that is a double calorie bomb! A single "Jackand Coke" is over 200 calories (100 calories from booze and 100 calories from mix).

2) No fast food.:)

Do not eat at fast food restaurants. Even if you choose what you think is healthy, remember this:

Fast food restaurants are all about profit. :cool:

And in order to profit while giving you cheap, quick, and easy to prepare foods, the quality of the food ingredients will be poor - especially the protein.

3) Eat more fruits and vegetables. :)

Stick with fiber-rich fruits and vegetables - organic if possible.

4) Eat 1oz of almonds or walnuts per day (1/2 oz in the AM, and the other half in the afternoon).:)

5) Be consistent with your workouts.:)

And make sure the workouts are efficient and effective.:D

Umm?? Wot, no spam link yet??:confused:

Just as well. I have a nasty condition that I really need to speak to the doctor about. Every time I see messages like this from spammers, my finger rushes to the delete button and they get exterminated. It's really weird. No idea when I caught the 'condition'.

So, finger poised in delightful anticipation :)

LMAO @ KD!

And btw everywhere I've checked there is around 60-70 calories in a single measure of Jack D, not 100. And for a Jack and Coke it's around 130-ish...

haha organic fruit? well i heard theres not much difference..

Back