5 raisins and a lick of sponge mix

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shelz, 24 May 2009 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

what damage will this do to my CD?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Im sure it won't do anything at all as long as you stick back on cd and don't think you've blown it and binge. I went to a christening last sunday, had a small portion of lasagne with salad, and some pavlova and still lost because i went straight back onto cd. Good luck :)

4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i still forget to not lick my fingers when i'm baking/cooking...it drives me up the wall and i always mentally slap myself for it!
    Its never done me any harm to the losses i have at weigh in....just wish i could get out the bloomin' habit!
    xxx

5. ruthontheedge

ruthontheedge Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(42.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    know what your mean lizzMB, i still do this trick and like you it hasn't made a differenc to weigh in yet but i know it will catch up with me eventually!

why do we do it??

6. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    If it was unconcious i wouldnt worry too much but dont make a pattern of it. the raisins can knock you out of ketosis and i suppose the cake batter with sugar but you can still lose even when your not in ketosis. Be careful shelz, you will be fine

7. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    mine is just force of habit.....i dont do it as much as i did at the beginning, but it still annoys the crap out of me!
    I dont even care about the taste etc, its usually if i am reheating something in the mircrowave etc, dip in a finger and then lick! Drives me up the bloody wall!!!!!!
    The funny thing is, i dont taste the food i cook anymore as a concious decision so to stay 100%....so why lick a bloomin finger!!!! GGGRRRR!
    xxx

8. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I do this too ill cook for my OH and i was cooking beans for him and got some on my finger and automatically went to lick my finger luckily i managed to think hey wait a minute you cant do that! before i did lol... Dont worry about the slip up you'l be fine if you get back on 100% :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.