5 stone challenge

OK Let the challenge begin .
msjmc
size16willdo
sarahj79
samprand
Dappmare
I will taken peoples weigh in results Saturday but you can pm me them before if you'd like too
If i'm away Samprand will help out , thank you Sam !
Feel free to post your ideas to keep us all strong hehe .
Right as for me i'll be doing Exante , which diets are you all starting and some are starting tomorrow i think , best of luck to all of us :)
Btw , i'm Jackie .

lets kick fats' bum wahooooo! :D

so are we all geared up for 70 pounds ?
Thats what 5 stone is 70 pounds .
Whats peoples main reason to lose weight ? mines a few things , my knee , caring to much weight is not helping and wearing the same clothes , which also i feel limited too , also on the shops trying to run past a full lengh mirror without being seen hehe
I have tried a few times to get back on to a diet but fail to quickly now , so with everyone here should help .
sam , how you doing ?

doing ok so far, new scales say im heavier than the old ones grrr! so today my official start weight is 16 STONE AND 4 POUNDS :( (and a half) im sick of being fat, bored of the wind blosing my top against my tummy so my fat is on show, sick of my clothe not fitting and having to wear the same thing all the time, bored of having a sore knee cuz im so big, the list goes on and on

when - not if! - i lose this 70lbs i'll be just over 11 stone, a weight i havent been since i was 18 nearly 6 whole years ago. i want this, lets do it!

wind blowing*

so are we all geared up for 70 pounds ?
Thats what 5 stone is 70 pounds .
Whats peoples main reason to lose weight ? mines a few things , my knee , caring to much weight is not helping and wearing the same clothes , which also i feel limited too , also on the shops trying to run past a full lengh mirror without being seen hehe
I have tried a few times to get back on to a diet but fail to quickly now , so with everyone here should help .
sam , how you doing ?

Hey Jackie, I can't wait to ditch 70 lbs :D my 2 reasons for kick up the arse and getting me back on track with dieting are 1) competing my amazing horse later this year and 2) i'm going to marbella and although i don't wanna flash the flesh i wanna look good in a tankini:)

2 good reasons to keep me on track :eek:

Hi All,
I'm doing WW lost 1.5 lbs in my first week, my main reasons for wanting to lose weight are my kids, they are 3 and 1 and I really want to set them a good example, Im not a very confident person, but I used to be when I was younger and slimmer, my weight makes me not want to go out, I have barely any pictures of me and the kids. The final straw came when Hubby took a picture of me with the kids on a ride at Peppa pig world, I look so much worse than I thought I did!, going to take them back there Easter half term next year and take some more family pics that I won't feel too ashamed to show anyone, or even look at. Also going on holiday to Greece with Hubby, in august, ( mum and dad are having the kids for a whole week!) would like to try and shed a couple of stone by then!, good luck to everyone, I really think this is gonna help us stay motivated :)

yes Sam with clothes always wearing the same things and my knee too .
6 years , well lets not allow it to be another 6 , only months .
your about the same in weight as me ,and im 5ft 1 .
Dappymare , lovely to have a horse , my daught has been riding for 2 years , still learning .
Marbella , very nice when are you going there ?
Hows everyone doing so far ? I have had soup exante and bar , think i can see early nights coming on with bad head in day or two , but worth it knowing i'm underway with sorting this weight out .
thanks shanny , which plan are you doing now ?

hi Sarah , greece lovely , never been , but my mum used to go every year zante .
your not the only one about the camera you delte them thinking , no don't like that then none left . you have your hands full with them ages .
lets do this and feel happy !

Well where is everyone ? come on out from under the table lol
OK , i've had a 100% day 3 exantes and milk in 3 coffes .
i'm pretty much ok , its as the journey goes by it gets harder for me . Hows everyone getting on with their plan ?

not brilliant today! but i did do a bit of walking so thats always good

There is life out there lol
well done on the walking sam .... sure by saturday you will have a result .

well i hope so, and i know when im feeling better i will do more exercise :)

once your there with your eating you will . don't know why today but my knee is killing me i did a bit more walking today , think in all 2 hours . but used to be able todo loads

my knee has been sore too, i think cuz the weathers changing again maybe?

think could be weather don't you .
see what happens when weight drops .
right i;ll turn in now ... until another day in the world of diets gee lol

another day another dollar! or pound :D

Morning everyone, my official start weight is 15 st 7.5 lbs, bring it on!, or off should I say!, hope you all have a good week :)

Can I have everyones start weights .
I have a few peoples so will feed them in now
msjmc 16st 7
size16willdo
sarahj79 15st 7.5
samprand 16st. 4
Dappmare

Back