5 stone challenge

elejesu
hi , zumba is great work out , i think thats a good idea we will have to sort that out nearer the goal time , yes sept is good because its then a change of weather where we eat more because feeling cold and in more so this time now is great . i have to rush school run but will be back later .... good words there hehe ,

Elejesu
5 stone , lets see on saturday how much we have to lose , let them pounds melt away , what are you eating on your daily plan ?
i know a woman who did slimming world she lost 8 stone last year in 8 months , she cut alot of bread and carbs out , also talking to another woman i know last wk she told me the same avoid bread rice potatoes , both said the weight will fall off , i said that sounds like atkins , she said really yes , my doctor told me this years ago , he told me my weight will fall off me , but i always seem to go for vlcd .
hows everyone doing , not heard from a few of you , if your hiding we will find you :-}
For me on exante , my start was great i seem to get a very slight dull head... nothing really .
I keep the water up , there is a list of drinks i can have there is a thread on exante saying what you can have , also someone put a post up yesterday saying there are some new bumper packs coming out , exciting huh lol
you know yesterday i placed an order of w8 thats a wks worth of vlcd food , as i gives me spag bowl , cottage pie , porridge too , i miss chewing , i have had w8 before , but its costly with postage too , at about 53 pounds a wk , so exante is the cheapest but i need to have choices of food because by making more exciting i will stay on the diet , who knows come few wks time i may get cambridge , after all they all work the same and give the same results .
I won't tell a lie , i have had a few dark moments , i then start to question myself ... can you do this ... i say yes , because i know i can only move forward not like i have been doing , two steps foward one step backwards . because i'm getting dizzy hehe , no really its getting me down .
ok epic over lol

Ok , i was looking on the threads just now , and copied this from another post , will go have a look in a min what its all about , btw i will take people weight no later than saturday . if you pm me the weight loss . thanks
Here's a spreadsheet to help you track your losses
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a pretty visual person. It's no good me just seeing the numbers on the scales go down each week, I need to keep a record of them too. I guess by the numbers of tickets etc. on here I'm not alone!

I got a spreadsheet from somewhere, though I can't remember where now but I've done quite a lot of changes to it to make it fit what it is I'm looking for, and maybe what some of you are looking for.

It has a Weight Loss Record page which:

• You list all your details on such as starting weight, goal weight, height, gender etc.
  • Let's you record your weigh in each week
  • Converts to just lbs and kg
  • calculates your BMI and BMR (though obviously you're better off doing this yourself also to take your activity level into consideration)
  • Calculates your loss for that week and your total losses
  • Gives you your overall % of your target loss, current % of target weight and current % of starting weight
  • And also, it works out your average losses per day and per week and then gives you an estimated goal date based on that
There's a measurements page which allows you to record your measurements for your waist, hips, thighs, arms, bust and back each week. It then calculates your bra size too, only good for us ladies I know!

There's also a page for you to keep a record of your body fat percentage, if you have a way to measure that. It turns that into a chart for you to see more visually.

There are then also charts to show the changes in your weight, measurements, BMI and BMR.

I haven't been able to think of anything else that might be useful to go on there but if there is anything, people can let me know and I'll try to add it! It's in a zip file so that it could be attached, any problems opening it or using it, let me know!

Attached Files
zip.gif
Weight Loss Record.zip (71.1 KB, 0 views)

Hey everyone,

I just thought i'd pop by as even though i'm still 100% on exante, i may have to leave the challenge for a bit but always around for support:D

Ponio isn't looking good and i have to make a decision this week whether his quality of life is going to be worth keeping him alive:( plus have a tooth infection so thats driving me nuts, so won't be around much.

Hopefully in next week or so i'll be back posting more often.

Good luck with with weigh in tomorrow everyone. looking forward to mine:D xx

Although I think very low carb diets are dangerous I can see that I tend to loverload on carbs otherwise I never feel full. Yesterday was a very very bad day. I was in a dash to get to the cinema with only 20 mins to go and it was lunchtime. Bad planning I know but I dashed in a Snax place and not only had potato wedges but also a cheese and onion pie! Later on I helped my friend eat some chips so I am very bad. I am trying to make up for it today.

dappymare , I understand you have a lot happening now , your place is here when you are ready ... I know what your saying you have to think of the best thing for the horse , lets hope it will all turn out well !
Tooth infection , will you have to come off vlcd if on antibiotics ?
Had a few infections few years ago .
Will be thinking of you , keep us posted !
Deathworm , when eating carbs makes me want more food , hows today going ? what film did you see .
ho god chips if i'm on vlcd and smell them it drives me crazy , i think mmmmmmmmmmm thats so good ... lol
Its been a boring day as sun was in more than out today and was feeling cold thats my reason for this diet now , i remember how cold i was one nov on Cambridge i was shaking had to come off in the end as it was making me like that ... so i have till sept , and with the gas prices going up more i won't be able to heat the house 24 hours a day lol

right my W8 stuff has arrived so now i'm going to have chilli of all about weight 8 , just think in a wk i've had soups and shakes and bars , now a real dinner , god , i cant wait lol

nom nom NOMMMMMM! :D

How's everyone doing today? I have ordered soups and shakes from exante which should be here tomorrow, so starting exante on Saturday! Feeling strangely positive about it, thinking I might combine total solution and working solution. It is my son Lucas's 2nd birthday on Sunday so have a very busy weekend ahead, going to Colchester zoo with my parents and loads of other family members, staying at my parents fir the weekind. Hoping it might distract me from the hunger, aiming for a working solution weekend. I do love my carbs, hoping I can do thus! Fingers crossed, :)
P.s Hubby is collecting Papa johns pizza as I write this, my last Pizza for a long time! I do love pizza x

Sam , hehe , the chill i had from w8 i think is less in kcals than exante but all give the same results . Hows you eating plan going Sam ?
Sarah , combine total solution and working solution.good idea . i'm sure your going to do well .
pizza , enjoy every moment sarah .
Lucas's 2nd birthday on Sunday , how many of you going to the zoo i have been there some years ago good zoo .
if you drink plenty of water sarah , say the 4 pints you should not feel hungry at all . the carbs will be back in your life but for now your just working hard on getting to goal , hey that book lets hope it comes soon sarah !!!!
right another 100% day for me day 7 gone .
Hope everyones ok ... few we have not heard from , so wondering if your ok

I know i'm taking peoples weights no later than saturday , but as i started on a friday thats my weigh in day . I lost 6 this week which now brings me to 225.
If you have a weigh in today you can pm me the results i'll pick them up when i log on .
hows everyone doing ?

Well done on your loss MSJMC I will post mine tomorrow.

Been really busy at work this week so haven't managed to get on much and I don't bother much on a night with the computer at home.

Hoping for a loss tomorrow but will wait and see. I have been 100% and been to the gym the last few mornings before work so should loose something. I am aware though that I did a few days of VLCD before I joined WW so in reality I could gain. But not gonna let it put me off am determined to stick with it this time. Been swopping and changing for too long.

Speak soon and hope everyone has a great day x

thanks Helen
sure you will have done well given your 100%
Yes, we both had been messing around diet wiose , i think thats why we have done something about that now .
Going to gym aslo all helps .
I am already seeing a difference in my breathing , i don't get out of breath now and walking fater .
So these things are only making me see that i need to change .

Hello everyone - I've been pretty good this week - and exercised every day!! So am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. If I lose 2lb a week I'll be happy to be honest - but any loss will be good :)

Hey everyone, I have a total of 5stone to loose... I have lost a stone since Jan (doing my own thing) I have just started Slimming world but feel I am slipping a bit.. I don't know what to eat!!

I really need some motivation as I still have a way to go :(

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing ok today, welcome Pink Mummy, well sone for losing a stone already! :)
My Exante packs came today! I ordered two months worth, have no idea where I'm going to store them all, looking forward to starting tomorrow, Mum thinks I'm a bit made starting on my sons birthday weekend, but I think the busyness will be a good distraction. Well done to you jackie, 6lbs is a great loss, hopefully that'll be me next week!
Also my 100 days of weightloss book came today, looking forward to reading the introduction tonight, will start day one tomorrow, feeling very positive today, will keep you posted on how tomorrow goes :)

Hallowen , execrised every day gee your going great guns , i think you will do well , thats good not setting your sights to high on your weight loss . hows it all going ?
pink mummy , welcome to dropping them 5 stones , also well done on your stone off , so your starting sw ,really good plan . i hear people who do the meat days lose more . my friend does the orange plan , where your mixing both .
are you a meat eater or a carb eater ?
if you have a weight to give me saturday just pm me ok .ps going to also need your start weight too .
sarah , blimey its like christmas for you today with all these things coming in the post , exciting stuff heyyy lol
let me know about the book as i tried to get it today , yes , again, but son has my card , as he is taking his gf out on her 18th so can't order .its only 6:50 or something like that the book , wow 2 months worth , did you get the bumper pack ? they are ment to bring out in 4 wks a new bumper pack , still same price too .
you know mums , they always go on lol just go yes mum lol .
so good luck sarah on exante for saturday , i'm sure you will lose more than 6 , cos i still have milk in coffee , if you don't you will drop more .
some do 11 a wk first wk so might be a big one .
let me know what you think of the book too ok .
tonight i went to a party selling all make stuff , i bright a hairbrush ghd it was tenner but price in the shops was 18 geee , its a good brush . should think so too . hey and you know they had them cupcakes there , all the in thing now well i said noo , and i was fine with it .
i have another party tomorrow thats pamered chef .... anyone heard of it ?
hi to all ... hows everyone ?

Hi all...welcome newbies and hurray another 3lb down and totalling 8lb....I'm so glad..haven't exercised in two days..been so busy with work. Back on track tomorrow though...ok..goodluck everyone...xxx

hi Elejesu , wow thats great 3 off this wk . i'll update you shortly . keeping busy is the key .
what job do you do ?
i think the wk has gone by fast really , when i do a diet it tends to drag , shows you how much time we spend eating thinking its making us happy ... when not .

any plans for the wkend ?

MsJMC, I am well pleased with that..I manage a betting office..and I work 1hr and half away from home..finish at 9.30pm somedays..and get home round about elevenish....do I really want to be exercising that late?..not really..sometimes i do..cos I wont have the time in the morning..journey time means I have to leave early too..
Weekend plans...nothing at all!!.work all day Saturday,church and rest Sunday...thats pretty much the story of my life right there..what about you?..great plans this weekend?..either way,have a beautiful sunshine filled one..and everyone else too...good luck with all weigh ins tomorrow..xxx

Back