5 stone challenge

hows everyone this morning , well here in herts its raining , think its going to be like that for at least next few days .
I did 100 % yesterday , have not had anything yet , I try hold out as long as I can .
I just checked my BMI it was 43.6 ouch , i worked it out if i drop half a stone i'm going into the 15's , god how did i ever get this big . Whats everyones plans today , so far i'm home but how long for i don't know .

Hi, we're stuck at home today, my little girl is not well, has had a temperature on and off for the last few days, missed preschool thursday and friday, might head out for a walk later if she picks up a bit, but it rained loads last night and is looking pretty grey out. So we might just play in the garden a bit this arvo. Have loads of house work to do mind, also trying to have a mass sort out of toys, both their birthdays are coming up, the house seems to be bursting at the seems with toys already!!, how are you doing? I don't know how you manage doing such an extreme diet, you must have such great will power! I know I would fail, how are you finding it today? :)

hi Sarah
Not good when you cant get out ... it rain in the night and around 9ish . I know we need the rain , these days makes a change to see it . My daughter has gone with her friend as its her friends birthday .
Toys , yes they never seem to play with them , they like getting into all sorts , my oldest son hes now 20 , but his fav toy was the TV he would turn it on and off , how it didn't break was beyound me lol
With vlcd , its the results , head down and get on ....i'm ok , not hungry, doing ok so far , want to see my ticker go down fast .
My mate lost 1 and half last night at ww , she goes . big mettings . load there . hows it going how many pro points are you on

It's going OK so far, my weigh in day is Thursday, didn't manage to go this week due to my daughter being ill, but according to my home scales I lost 1.5 lbs which I guess is OK. I had such a bad week the week before I joined with it being Easter and all I think that may have caught up with me a bit. I'm on 34 pro points a week, which actually seems like quite a lot. last week i used all of my weeklies and only went to the gym once. Have decided to try not to use my weeklies this week, also I'm going to try and cut out most carbs, apart from chocolate they are my main downfall. Planning on salad or soup for lunches rather than my normal sandwich. Thinking I might make omelettes for tea, the kids like them and we have loads of eggs!!,(we have chickens), salad for me SW chips for hubby and the kids, bonus it's a cheap meal :)

Working a late shift tomorrow, planning on going to the gym before work, work has a gym that's £8 a month, bargain!!, anyway I am rambling, must go the kids are in the conservatory and been quite for a while, better go and see what they're up to, have a lovely day :)

little one any better yet sarah?

my days not very exciting, got work 4-8 today so will have to make my way there, planning to get a bus half way (no option really since the bus i used to get has been cut!) but if it starts raining i might just get a taxi - i hate being out in the rain! totm so i just want to eat eat eat! nom nom nom :D

Sarah , joining at easter with the kids easter eggs around lol
thats it when there quiet , you think what am i going to find them up too :)
8 pounds for the gym is really good , i think most firms should have one as so many people are putting weight on .
I went to ww pro only one meeting so forget the drill now , but every time you lose is a step closer. We have to get there this year .Sam hows it going for you today , blimey they have cut the bus , watch yourself sam cos of your knee as your in a standing job too .
I have so much to do , i have to help Mia with her homework , she has to write a story about LOST , so they want you to do a story on that , , god so hard .
Hope everyone eles is ok ? Come give us a wave guys hehe

Hi ya, Charlotte is much better now thanks, she is eating dinner for the first time in 3 days which is good, normally she loves her food, just like me.

Hope you have a good shift Sam, hope Mia's homework is not too tricky, do they want a story about all of LOST, that would be a VERY long story!! I gave up on LOST during the third series, how did it end?

I had a chuckle then Sarah , with lost, sorry , its writing a story on someone being lost and you need to write it like you would be reading a book .
little ones really do go off their food . charlotte is my sisters daughters name .
well my middle son is off camping and its not looking good . they are just talking about the weather now looks like 9am is rain.
hows everyones day going diet wise , well i'm 100% again , 3 exantes .
need to get some cambridge diet soon mix it in , as it can get boring , i have few choc velvet in freezer , but need porridge .
will get some when bmi goes below 40 .
right i know i'm logged out , so will have to copy and paste this in . as sorting out my sons food pack up for camping

Sarah, the ending of lost was shockingly bad! Turns out the whole thing never happened and that all the characters died when the plane crashed : /

im careful of my knee jackie, need to get a car! got my driving test booked eeeeeeeeeeeek :D

my niece would know about lost , i never really got into it really.
driving test , when is it booked for sam ?
i need drink of water so will be up loo visting again , like most nights ... 3 times a night .
well guys i'll try tune in tomorrow as busy day , trying to go out and still not done this homwork arrrr

morning team ... where are you all , well think i'm going into ketosis as all signs are here .had a shake this morning late , like to space them as otherwise long day . the sun is coming in and out .
are you ok dappymare and helen ? come on don't be shy i wonte eat you ... i'm not hungry on exante hehe

Morning

Been busy, I find it easier to get on more when I'm at work!! Shocking that isn't it!!!

I weighed in yesterday at 18 stone and half a pound!

I'm on 37 PP a day so here goes. Going for a meal today for my neices birthday to a Thai restaurant in Durham Zen, its lurvelly! Quite healthy anyway so not to worried. ANd I'll drink water.

Hows everyone getting on!

Well done MSJMC on sticking with exante, I couldnt evn manage to get past day 2!!

Speak later x

ok jackie so how hungry are u REALLY? lol did a 6 hour shift at work today, had a packet of crisps on break, roast potatoes some beef and carrots for lunch and then walked all the way home. my feeeeeeeeeeet! :( got an evening of cooking, cleaning, ironing and studying ahead of me yippee!

how we all doing?

Hello peeps, is it too late to join in the challenge...pls pls pls say no!!!!..
I would love to take part a I think this will be an extra kick in the backside for me.
My main reason for losing weight is baby matters(actively trying and not happening so far) and I'm also a type 2 diabetic with high BP..oh plus I wanna look sexy like I used to at 24...I am 17st 7lb on the WW pro points and want to lose 5-6st too..I'll weigh in on Saturday..(assuming it's not too late to join you)...?

Hello!
I'm starting tomorrow - need to lose about 5 stone myself - would like to lose a lot of it before the middle of October because I am going on holiday!
I'm going to set my wii fit up tonight and have got a big dawg to walk and when I start losing some weight am going to start swimming.
I just need to stick at it this time because I have started so many diets and just not stuck to them. Foodwise, I am just going to try my best to eat lots of fruit and veg and lean meats with fish too - am going to have a daily treat too though so I don't feel like i'm doing without!

Good luck everyone - and if anyone has any good hints for me please let me know! x

The Wii is a definate helper with weight loss,I dusted mine and started using it and it really helps...try the EA active sports...i swear by it...

elejesu of course you can join! the more the merrier :)

ive got "the biggest loser challenge" on the wii - definitely makes u sweat!

5st challenge here we all are

Elejesu
Dappmare
Halloweenqueen
MsJMC 16st 7
Samprand 16st. 4
Sarahj79 15st 7.5
Size16willdo

Weekly Biggest Loser

hey its day 3 and you know i'm 100% , you know i really didnt even want my 3 shake , but i know its a must on exante .
welcome girls , elejesu ww pro , size16willdo is also doing that too , how are you finding that ?
halloweenqueen , fruit and veg , how about chicken too , do you like tuna ? i just need your start weight if thats ok , so i can put it down .
hi sam , i'm not hungry your ok lol gosh you seem to be going well with your walking , i bet your feet are killing you , also knowing yur coming home to all that housework too geeee .
helen will feed your info in , how did the meal go ?
sarah , hows your day going ?
have the kids got you running about all over the place .
i have been walking so much today been so busy .

i wish someone would invent shoes that support ur feet etc but feel as comfy as slippers :)

Hey sam i have a pair that are just like slippers but they don't last long as they split cross the shoe at the bottom , nothing good lasts forever .
Dappymare , hope everyings ok your end , don't give up your dream , we are here to help , come give us a wave just so we know your ok .
elejesu , they say when people do vlcd they fall after trying so long , lets hope same happens with ww pro . type 2 diabetic and high BP , well you will help all those by joining us here , with getting 5 st under our belts , i know it seems so much but i'm just looking at a daily 100% .... looking sexy , ho yes , i just run from mirrors these days , maybe when i'm at goal i'll stop and stare as i go by :)
halloweenqueen , tell me about it , starting so many diets , well i'm the queen for that , but i've said , no this time i want the diets to end and let this be my very last .... hello to everyone and welcome ! post your hearts out , come good or bad let it out girlsssssssssss .

Back