5 stone challenge

Hi all, the strangest thing just happened, I just gave the kids some giant chocolate buttons after their dinner, had a good sniff of the bag, to my surprise it did not smell that good, didn't feel tempted at all, considering how much chocolate I used to eat, I can't quite believe it!!, sorry, seems a bit of a random thing to tell you all now that I've actually written it!
Any way, I don't mind about the photos, what ever the rest of you think is fine by me.

Hi Indiebabe, you're very welcome here :)

Sarahj,oh I can imagine..I used to literally live on maltesers and now I just pass it on the aisles and give it "I can't be tempted by you look"..lol...good for you,let's hope it stays that way..for good!!! You go girl!!..you've just knocked one demon in the head..:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Indiebabe, if you'd like to join i'll put your name in , and if you give me your start weight too that will be great , you've only missed one week , but , try not to lose any sleep over it lol
Just go and add you now ok, so no running away :)

Elejesu
Yes boys are really off my hands and daughter is almost 8 august .
how was work today , does it take long by train ?
Indiebabe, i see your on ww pro , how are you finding that ?
I'm Jackie btw ... I have just put your name in , so you can't back out now lol .
Deathworm , how you feeling now , and did you have a 100% diet day
Sarah , yes i have also done that smelt it , i think we have to on this diet , thinking , let me get my fix without adding the weight on lol
you may crave choc around the TOTM ?
Today justw hen i thought yes i'm coming to terms with it and its getting easier , all i ahve tjought about was Jellies , and it kept entering my head , go on have some , i thought no way ... as this happens to me and its yoyo dieing something that i need that book for , its day 12 today and thats happened , god i'm glad i've kept 100% , if i think like that its ok i must not act it out ..... as the diet will never end ....
Right anyone eles out there been having demons talking to them ?

I came on earlier but forgot to do my smiley ... so just done that , its day 13 tomorrow , hope its not unlucky .
I have to go back to B&Qtomorrow so i will get a coffee in their cafe , just so it feels like i'm being waited on ....i'm glad today is over really its been a hard one diet wise . Thats it , you never know whats coming next .
you know that programe super size v skinny size always make's me sit up and take note , just thinking whats coming down the tube makes me think , how can the body take all this food , with me when i was eating so much food i never felt full , like i did years ago ... i'm thinking after vlcd after so long i wont be going back to them habbits .
my stomach will be shrunk after a time on this diet .
hows everyone , i'm off to bed soon , can only do so many coffees lol .

Hi MsJMC, work was ok,same ol' same ol'..it pays the bills can't complain..it's about an hour on two trains..a rail and underground..just realised I never gave my name..it's Bola by the way and it's part of a really long name that I'm not even gonna bother you with..hope everyone had a nice day..btw,I always watch supersize vs super skinny too and it makes me cringe at what obesity turns people into if you let go and do nothing till its too late...tonight's episode was a bit disturbing....I also always imagine my food going down the tube..anyway I better let all you beautiful people get some sleep..got in just about 20mins ago...have a nice night...xxx
Did another 5.2kms today during my break...knackered but end picture totally "priceless"..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bola, hi , you must get into bed nackered ... but its better to be like , rather than have to much time . lorraine on tv shes interviewing marry out of corrie , whos lost alot of weight running . i'm a scale hopper and i have noticed my weight has not moved in 3 days ...but i'm noticing my clothes getting baggy, need to do more walking i think .
i did not watch lasts nights one ... try see if i can catch up with it , if its replayed .
i just had half a shake the other half shortly , i'm noticing at night my stomach is hurting then goes ... strange .
right , hows everyone else , another day lets get it done and dusted .
they are making a lovely soup now on lorraine ... all low kcal these wi;ll be the foods i will try after this vlcd ... i have no idea how long i'll be on vlcd as long as i can stand i guess .

Hi, Bola, I watched supersize vs superskinny, scary!, strangly though made me realise the importance of having all my packs, even when I have to force myself.
Hi jackie, it's my TOTM now, a week early which is strange, wondering if it will effect my weightloss? I have lost 7 lbs so far but wondering if I won't lose any more now?
Hope everyone has a good day, looks like it will rain here:(

I'm a bit worried as I'm working tonight (I'm a nurse) my night shift was always the most difficult time for me, not so much the night shift but the day after, also my friend is coming round for lunch tomorrow, haven't seen her properly for ages. Thinking I might grill some chicken and make a ceasar salad, if I can find a low fat low carb salad dressing do you think this will be ok?

hi sarah . with vlcd they can messy your montlys up , its ok .
all they say is dont over do things on vlcd , if your feeling slight headache or anything have some chicken .
but think should be ok .
with the salad dressing just becareful because it can knock you out of fat burning .
have a look on here at exante threads see if you can find something , if i see something i'll post to you also ask on exante thread that question .
hey i got my book , just read up to page one , sounds weird up too one lol as theres other pages before it , best to read at night as more relaxed , sarah with getting to day 100 for me that take me to august 13th .
hey i took some photos gee thats not me in them pics i said , god i have to stick to this diet i hated them lol
how you doing sarah , i know its worrying not knowing if your be ok as on such low kcal diet , just listen to your body and if you feel your over doing things add green veg and chicken .
how you finding it the diet ?

ok so today has not gone 100% ... started exante breakfast , w8 lunch and dinner was boneless pork chops two total 438 carrots 52 kcals stuffing 60 kcals .
i guess it could of been worse . i just needed to have something . got to get back on plan tomorrow .
hows everyone ....
i felt so full after that dinner , as its day 13 today , my tummy would still be wanting more .

Hi jackie, don't worry about being off plan, it's not like you ate an entire tub of ben n jerry's or anything, all seems fairly low carb, sure it won't effect your weightloss. Thanks for all the links, Hubby is picking me up some chicken breast and salad on his way home from work for tomorrow, may even try the kids with chicken sandwiches, hope you have a lovely evening, off to work in a couple of hours, so goodnight :)

hi Sarah , unsure what dressing you can have , i think someone may have an answer .
yes , when you have someone round , sometimes you want to keep your vlcd a secret or maybe you want to be sociable .
yes , really need tomorrow to be back to 100% , its unlucky today you see day 13 lol
but i think i had 850 or 900 kcals today so not to bad .
hope work goes good for you sarah , good hubby you have there , enjoy lunch , how about rocket salad , cue should be ok , but toms no .
how are you ?

Hello everyone - how is everyone doing?
- I've had a bad day today -went proper pear shaped when I came home and hit the chocolate... *slaps self*

Hey ho! Back on track tomorrow!

Hi Halloween
its not easy is it , how much choc did you have ?
if you go lower in kcals tomorrow you can try sort some damage out .
is there a time of day you feel is worse than other times ?
i also had about 300 kcals over today so hitting on too about 850 today ... sort that out tomorrow .

I had a bag of planets and a bag of maltesers!!! (the small 60p ones) so too much!
Today has just been a bad day - but I've been ok with the rest of my food - I just get mardy when my OH goes to work just after 6. I'd hit the wii fit but my knee is giving me gyp today as I was walking continually for about 3.5 hours yesterday, and then I took my dog out for an hour in the evening. I'm hoping that will help to do a bit of damage limitation though lol
I'll be back on track tomorrow - I think I've just had a bit of an insecure day and turned to choc but I didn't really enjoy it!!! Stupid...

Halloween , do you do the eating because your bored , i guess for the few mins pleasure it gives having something we fancy to how we feel after doing it .
after you think god tahts another day down the pan , its just a set back . there is a link i gave sam maybe it may help you , this is my sisters brother in law , george -blair west from OZ . let me find it

Back