5 stone challenge

Hi Claire... yes kids do say some funny stuff .
thats it claire , eat when you feel your hungry .
i have had a busy day today , round my sisters as her daughters 18 , i brought her 3 boxes of chocs and champers .
then went to town with my older sister . worn out now .
I have upped my plan claire , to 3 shakes and a low carb meal .... my stomach has not been right .
hows everyone doing ... have not seen sarah on , are you ok ?
sam not seen you on , hope your ok after your move .
i was freezing last night , that wind was so cold , looks like thursday is rain , but we need it ... got my hair cut that day and eye brows tomorrow . last time i had my eye brows done was bruised , as left them too long and ouch it hurt .
see the things we do to ourselfs .
claire , make the most of being free before starting your family have plenty of people on hand to take the load lol

Hey everyone - how's you all doing?
Hehe! Volcano up near Tesco! Bless her! Lolol
Yeah - divorce is absolute now, but we still have the house to sell - no-one is living in it now cos my ex has now moved in with his vile g/f (he cheated).
However, I'm with the most lovely man now and I am pretty glad things happened as they did now. I just think that my ex and the tart deserve each other. :)

Today's been a good day - totally stuck to plan - walked a bit this morning (about 30 mins) and just done 30mins wii fit before my tea. Had a plateful of roast veggies and a chicken breast. Nommy!!! And am full too - so I think I just need to up the veggies to get full and then I won't be tempted to eat anything else.

I'm now going to book some rugby league tickets and a hotel for our 2nd year anniversary next month - something to aim to be a bit slimmer for! :)

Hope you're all ok xx :)

Halloween
you seem to be on track again .
with your divorce , hope it does not cost too much . like was alot because there was property involved . and took along time because of that too .
rugby , did you get your tickets .
yes my daughter , cracked me up laughing saying that ..
with eating lots of veggies they can also make you hungry too , and carrots have more carbs in , which was making me hungry more .
do you find this ?
i have a birthday bash saturday so will be off track a bit ouch ...
is everyone keeping to plan ok ?
come on guys where are you ....
i got my order yesterdat from pampered chef party i went to , i got a rice cooker ... noit cheap but good stuff ... has anyone been to one ?

Hello guys
I was looking on some other sites and found this , copy and paste and write some answers in , whos up for this ?

1) What is my goal? I want to lose __lbs in __ time.
2) Why do I want to achieve this goal? (if possible, come up with 50 reasons)
3) If I do not achieve it, what pains will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible)
4) If I achieve it, what happiness will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible)
5) What will happen to me if I continue my current situation for the next 10 years?
6) Then when do I want to take action?

Some solutions I can offer you for diet:
Breakfast: eat fruits/drink fruit juice
Lunch: Less carbo, more veg and fruits, less seafood, meat and eggs
Dinner: Same as lunch but no solid food after 8pm. Soups are great dinners

1) What is my goal? I want to lose _76_lbs in _dec_ time.
2) Why do I want to achieve this goal? (if possible, come up with 50 reasons)1, look better ,2 get clothes that fit ,3, go on the beach , 4,swim ,5 feel full of life ,6, look at what i see and like . ho god running out of ideas already lol
3) If I do not achieve it, what pains will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible) i will have pains in my knee and back , and feet .
4) If I achieve it, what happiness will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible) i will be able to buy anything i want to wear , feel able to walk faster , not get sweaty under my boobs lol .

5) What will happen to me if I continue my current situation for the next 10 years? i will become bigger , i will feel a as if i can't do it if i havent by this time and maybe start to say , ok so this is how it is , which i hope it wont come to that ... i will end up with a new knee i'm sure ... ho god no
6) Then when do I want to take action? now !

1) What is my goal? I want to lose 21 lbs in 5months time.
2) Why do I want to achieve this goal? (if possible, come up with 50 reasons)1, to feel happier ,2 feel more confident ,3, go on the beach in a bikini 4 wear dresses without leggings ,5 have more energy ,6, look at what i see and like myself . 7, feel more sexy and be able to dress up in sexy underwear for my man instead of diving under the covers! 8 look better 9 be happy when I look at pics of myself 10 to not feel like the fat one in my group of friends 11 to feel more attractive 12 to walk round hong kong in November and accept that people stare because I'm blonde rather than stressing that it's because I'm fat 13 to wear clothes and not think 'that'd look better without my fat belly' 14 to not be so insecure
3) If I do not achieve it, what pains will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible) I will continue to have the emotional pain of thinking that I am not attractive enough for my bf.
4) If I achieve it, what happiness will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible) all the same as question 2, I will be slim!! :)

5) What will happen to me if I continue my current situation for the next 10 years? i will become bigger, I do not want to look back at my 20's and wish I'd been slimmer. I do not want to be a fat bride or a fat mum!!

6) Then when do I want to take action? Now!!

Well that was revealing to do and admit :-s good to do though!

MsJMC I love having my hair cut and eyebrows done (even though it hurts!) it's good to feel like you're doing little things for yourself :)

Good that you've upped your plan, it's no good if you don't feel right. I'm going to my mates for dinner tonight, looking forward to it as she is a great cook but is also on ww so will do a low point dinner :). She has just trained as an eft counsellor and wants to try some therapy on me to practice her skills. She said we will work together on our serial dieting issues so could be interesting. If it works I want some help with my arachnophobia too as it really badly affects my life.

Halloween - great idea to book tickets and hotel, hope u got them. It's good for motivation to have something to look forward to I think! How exciting! I'm a big formula 1 fan so can't wait for the weekend as it's the Monaco race - 1 of my faves to watch. I walked the track there a few years ago - amazing to watch it now having been!

Halfway through the week already! Have just done a talk at work to about 200 people, was so nervous but feel good now I've done it :) x x

Claire ... F1 you know Lewis comes from same town as me , his mum lives in Sandy near to where i used to clean last year she lives there and she used to work with my sister in hitchin too , thats his real mum .
so you don't like spiders ? can't say i like the wolf ones .
what did you do a talk on today claire .
i enjoyed reading your reasons , yes being fat , ages some people , some look younger .
yes just had eyebrows waxed feel so much better , a little sore , if i leave them i feel that i can't start the day same as my make up , i'm a person who can't start the day till i'm washed , dressed soon as make up on , i hate hanging around in PJs or nighties ....
eft counsellor and wants to try some therapy on me to practice her skills. can i ask what is eft ?

right , theres been a few on here that have gone quiet, come & let us know how your doing , you know who your are hehe .
Are you busy , struggling or just having a quiet moment .... lets get this team back up and running ok , so come on out you come from the back of the sofa lol

Hi!
Ooh I'd have been too scared to talk to 200 people's!!! Well done for that!

Yes, MsJMC & Indie, I got the tickets and hotel booked - so on June 10th I'll be off letching over rugby men's thighs lol!

I'll do the Q&A thing later on the laptop :)

I don't think carrots make me hungry, gluttony makes me hungry, and I'm trying my best to talk myself out of that way of being. Had a good day again today, so I think I'm finally in the right frame of mind for this! Am enjoying the wii telling me I'm dropping weight too! (even though I don't take a lot of notice of the wii scales! ;)

Anyway - I'm another Claire - it's easier to say than halloweenqueen. x

I'll be back later when I've had my tea to fill that thing in. :)

Hi all, sorry been on a night shift, struggling a bit more this week, which is suprising me, didn't manage to drink enough water on my night shift as was sooo busy! Had terrible back ache by the end of the shift which I think may actually have been kidney pain as feel better now that I've drunk a few litres if water today, have had one bar so far will make a shake in a mo, as the kids are eating their dinner ( pasta, yum!), also missed out on a shake yesterday as saved it fir my shift then didn't get time to make, or drink it! Night shifts are going to be my downfall again if I don't buck up!, so far I think I've lost 2.5 this week, which is a bit disheartening, will not weigh my self again til prper weighbin day now! :( hope everyone else is doing ok today, sorry, I've been quiet for a while, im def still here!:)

ok going to call you Hclaire ok ? as confusing .
there was me thinking you was just off to see them playing the game lol , hey their ears always make me go eww lol
like they been chewed up lol
ok will be looking out for the Hclaire , for your reply , i know needs thinking about .
heyyy , sarah , good to see you also , thats right come out from the sofa lol ho missed your shake , see the key is bring on the nights , as you will fly by on this exante , yes don't touch the scales as it can break you, because it being so low in kcals and see small loss can make you loss heart but your still losing inches , don't forget that .
yes shut the kids out of your way till pasta is gone , as its a carb ....
hows it been sarah on the plan ?

Morning!

Sorry I didn't reply last night, was getting fed at my mates :).

MsJMC - cannot believe you live near Lewis' mum, that's amazing. I LOVE him so much. I even have a Lewis mousemat at work! Haha! I love F1 as a sport but am a massive Lewis fan. My bf looks a lot like him, lol! Everyone always comments on it but it is just coincidence, I promise :)

The talk yesterday was a little scary but went very well. I work for a (very well known) national stroke charity as a family support worker so I do lots of stroke prevention work, which is what I was doing the talk on. I also give emotional support and practical advice to stroke patients and their families. Love my job even though talks do get me a bit worked up!

I had the eft last night - it stands or emotional freedom therapy and is something like acupuncture but u tap on energy points rather than use needles. I don't know whether I feel it will work for me but the affect it's had on others is very impressive and my mate is very good at it. It's apparently very effective for working out weight loss issues and that's what she wants to work on although we started on my arachnophobia last night. Would be amazing if it worked on that even a tiny bit!

I can't get started without doing my hair and make up too :)

HClaire (is it ok to call u that too?) that's fab that you have the tickets! You will be focussed to stick to the diet now that you have something to diet for. Loom forward to reading your weight loss reasons.

Sarah - nice to meet you :) I def agree that you prob were dehydrated if u had back ache. I have recurring kidney problems and cannot encourage you to drink loads enough. Once you get into the cycle of getting them it's so awful so gulp down as much as you can!

Have a good day everybody x x

Hello everyone Jackie,Sarah,Claire,indiebabe....how y'all doing? Sorry I've not been here for a while..just a lot to do here and there..i see everyone is doing ok..don't forget ladies..if we slip have a bad day or week,it's not the end of the road..chin up and move on..divorce eh?..been through it too..not nice at all especially if he was an a**e..

It's my WI in today,will be back to keep y'all posted...later beautiful people.....xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hellooo - yeah, Hclaire works fine for me! Lol
Didn't have time to do the Q&A last night as I had to collect my OH from work - an hour away!!! I'm off out in a bit too so I will try do them tomorrow.
Ah Friday!!!! Yay!

Hope you're all ok ladies x :)

Oh sorry Claire,just realized indiebabe and Claire are one and the same....my bad

Bola xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

with Lewis , he was brought up in stevenage same town as me , his mum is in sandy . his mum was working with my sister in hitchin , and lewis would come take her out to lunch in hitchin ... that was a couple of years ago , but where i go cleaning his mum lives over the road , i see the step dad walking the dogs .

so claire , your man looks like lewis , hey has anyone come up too him and said lewissssssssss lol
they keep trying to get a photo of his mum the newspapers , they wait outside the house now and then .
seems you had a good night with your friend ... so you feel your friend helped .
Your job sounds interesting , must take you some time to get these talks togther and then have a trail go at them ?
brave woman .
had my hair done , just gonna put the straighters in tomoz .
as no point tonight , as it stains the hair .

Back