5 stone challenge

I'm doing the Extra Easy plan at the moment - I don't have to think as much about what i'm having! lol :)
It seems to be working so i'll carry on.

Syn Free sausages made by a butcher - nom! Although, the butcher I buy my sausages from is great - hardly any fat comes out of them at all, and they taste gorgeous :)

Right - i'm eventually updating this from my laptop - so I am going to cut, paste and answer the Q&A from the other day.

Be back in a bit x ;)

Here we go!

1) What is my goal?
I want to lose 57lbs in 7 months time.

2) Why do I want to achieve this goal?
To be healthier, have less achey knees, be out of breath less often when exercising, look much better in my clothes, not feel disgusted with myself when I want to go out and look good - because I just don't at the moment!!

3) If I do not achieve it, what pains will I have?
Disappointment that i've let myself down, yet again!, My knees will continue to give me problems, I'll still have the "I look cr*p" feelings!

4) If I achieve it, what happiness will I have?
Overall better health, Be able to wear whatever I want, more confidence, more active, happier!

5) What will happen to me if I continue my current situation for the next 10 years?
I'll just become miserable I think, and have health problems that prevent me living my life how I want to.

6) Then when do I want to take action?
Right NOW!!! (already have) xx

Questionnaire? What questionnaire?

Hi ladies old and new!

Just a very quick hello as I am on my way out for a rainy bank hol! Just to say I had my official weigh in this morning and have lost another 1.3lbs since my Saturday weigh in so I'm officially 10st 11.2! I'm so pleased! Have finally reached (and passes by a pound) my first half stone! :)

Have a great day everyone. X x x

Bell so are we talking here .... Dr. Jackal & Mr Hide here ? lol
I have done this many times , its like you are depriving yourself then hit out at the last moment , then you really don't feel good at all , it just takes one night of 100% going to bed , for you to do it .
But seems you have .... made me laught lots of early nights this summer lol . do you go on the scales daily ?
how have you been ?

Sam hey good to see you posting , new flat , hows that going ?
yes get into the swing of it with us all .
Rose hello , first wow for losing 1 1/2 from feb and yes the other 2 will come off , with a strong mind , i can add you to our happy group , give me your start weight and i'll add you , which plan are you doing .
Hclaire , extra easy , my mate loved that plan too , its the orange one . i like your replies there , we all say about our knees , well we don't want a new knee in say 10 years , so we need to work hard ok .
Claire , i will update next week now but congrats as i put yours in saturday .
where are you off out too ? its not rainning here but i'm heading out .
i was at my sisters daughters 18th birthday .
i did break diet but will retunning my thinking head
Rise if you scoll back and copy and paste your answers , let me know or someone eles if your cant find it .
Ok happy bank hol 1 what are you all doing

Scales - I am on the scales at least twice a day - but its ok cos I KNOW that if I keep to the plan the weight will just melt and the scales will start to go down. Kinda exciting!! Like an adventure into the unknown!

Re scales: if they could make mobile scales that one could carry in a bag I'd probably buy them. I KNOW they say you shouldnt but....its never done me any harm. Best on the scales than off the diet. Whatever it takes to keep me going...

You are full of questions Ms JMC. How are YOU getting on?

Belle

just realised ive lost 4lbs but i dont know how the hell ive done it lol

MsJMC im loving the new flat! its in a victorian house so weve got huge big bay windows and high ceilings, gorgeous victorian mouldings around the edges of the ceilings and light fittings, really nice :) and its cheaper than our old place

Bellerine im a scale hopper too, i'd buy portable scales aswell lol

well done on the weight loss claire! :D

come on ladies we can do this yahoooooo!

Hi Bell
with the questions , its just showing an interested :)
As long as your happy with the scales carry on .
Sam , your place sounds lovely , i love victorian houses we dont have any in the new town , the old town we do .
as this town was built to take the back log of london , it was the first new town built .
the queen opened it in 1959 .
sam wow 4 off , you know how that happened , it was the moving ...
think argos have bike sale sam have a look .
hows everyones day going ?
for me went to see family as its rainned here most of the day .
but was happy as my grass was dieing .

found this from another post of Lillys , thought its worth passing on
liquid diet, fast weight loss, Linda Spangle
The sun is out today , well woke up this morning and my left knee was not good to walk on and some pain in it , its making me think more of my reasons to carry on , but saturday i was not committed to dieting which , means i'm interested .... i need to snap out of this thinking and get committed .
I never heard from a few of you over the weekend is everyone doing well ?

but was happy as my grass was dieing
lol i couldnt help but laugh

its nice to have a bit of history where u live :)

it probably was the move, combined with stress and work, probably not the best way to lose weight but as long as it comes off its ok

thanks will have a look on argos, full price brand new bikes are so expensive, it would be cheaper to get roller blades :D

cheaper to get roller blades lol
even half price bikes your looking at 130 but cheap bikes will fall apart , or have probs with them .
your so right sam , older house and places are so much better to live in , as never had that .
the old town has them but so much money .
Hows your day going ? looks like i'm in today i think ...

ive been looking at second hand bikes but even theyre 70quid or more, way too expensive.

my days going ok today, had nothing to eat so far, waiting for some blokes to come to fit our washing machine, they just phoned as i was writing this and said theyre not coming til 5pm now tut! oh well as long as it gets done i dont care, washing clothes in the bath isnt much fun lol

i keep seeing trains go past, its like being on eastenders :D

lol like the tram there , yes thats all computerised .
but yours isn't sam lol
ho , yes i've done washing quilts in the bath , as they dont fit in my washing machine .
I have not eaten either , got few pangs but now gone .
see if you can get on in the sale a bike , think the argos one is only a short time sale , we got a tent from there yesterday 50 it was 100 , 6 man , going to use it say few nights only . the 6 wk hol is comng i dread that one . as its sky high to go away and 6 weeks is too long .
so will book in some local camp sites to ease it a bit .
Ok i better go sort my daughter out , have good day Sam and everyone else

i used to LOVE the 6 week summer holidays when i was at school must have driven my mum mad lol but yeah it is too long really, its normally to hot to do anything so just sit around all summer :D

im pretty sure i could just get a childs bike for even cheaper, im 5'2 which must be about the size of a teenager?! teenagers are huge nowadays, theres 15 and 16yr olds taller than me!

ive never been camping, although andy has promised / threatened to take me one day, im not so sure lol

do the tent for 2 nights max local first then see how you go sam .
think you'd need a 26inch wheel sam , otherwise your knee bangs on the handle bars .
ok how about a BMX lol
ho god the 6 wks i remember that too as a kid , one year my mum made me stay in for the whole 6 wks i told a whooper lie lol
i told my mum i was going camping with a group of people at a centre , which was a lie , she found out what i was really up too , was to sleep over the lakes with friends lol
bad idea
did the man come do the washine machine ?

yeah washing machine's on the go, got lots of washing to get through, oh the joy!

arent bmx bikes tiny? lol

ooooooooh u shouldnt have lied lol naughty! u must have went mad being indoors for 6 weeks!

yes BMX are stunt bikes really , but small , hey how about a few stuntes lol
do you have shared gardens in the flats sam ?
to get all the washing dry .
i went totaly mad for the 6 wks as i'm an outdoor person .
hows are you sam ?
think i'll take mia to the park today at some point .
what you up too ?
hows everyone ? hope your all well

Morning everyyone, sorry I've not been on for a few days, at my parents at the moment which is good, plus there are no scales here so haven't weighed myself for a few days, which is also good, I had a couple of bars on Monday and one shake as it wad a bit of a manic day, lots and lots of driving involved, I don't think it's knocked me out of ketosis though as still don't fill hungry?! It wad my brothers birthday yesterday, I had a veg soup pack while everyone else had pizza and chips, I didn't even have any birthdY cake, very proud of myself at the moment!:) will be driving back home to surrey sometime this afternoon, not looking forward to it, such a long drive with the kids in the back, will try and time it so they might sleep, hope you all have a lovely day, speak soon x

Back