5 stone challenge

lol i dont see why not, ur less than 18st 8lbs now so its still a loss! :D

omg guys watch 'embarassing fat bodies' on channel 4 now, theyre looking at obesity, shocking but interesting

Hey Sammy well done,!! And I like my colour too..oh btw,I'm now 16"12,atleast I was last WI..
Colour coding is a brill idea...hows everyone doing..if any of you beautiful ladies have a wii,try the zumba and biggest loser...bob and Gillian are mean...lol..it's great excercise... I sweat tons when I work out with them..ok,good night and have a lovely night's rest everyone..xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooops sorry lol i used the figures in MsJMC's signature :) ive got the biggest loser, tried it on bob, i read somewhere that gillian is worse to exercise with cuz she makes u do more?

My partner just bought his kids kinect for the xbox360 and it came packaged with Zumba - so I'm going to be having a go at that, have heard it's pretty tough workout! Hope it doesn't put me off lol :)

I'm away this weekend so won't be able to WI on Saturday so think I'll do it on Friday. Cx

Hi ladies!

Sorry to have been absent for a week, had a difficult one in personal life. I think I'm ok now and it didn't get in the way of ww so that's all good.

MsJMC I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Please talk to us here if you need to. Thinking about you & your family.

Samprand - thanks for taking over. My last weigh in was 10.11 but that's my fault for not updating on Saturday!

Hclaire - iv got zumba on kinect. It's tough!!! I really liked it but have only done it once...oops! I bought a hula hoop Saturday and am hula-ing during ad breaks in an evening. So much fun! Hope it sorts my tummy out a bit, it's definitely tiring!

Hope everyone else is good x x

hiya, hows everyone doing! Hope MSJMC is ok, missing you its really quiet on here.

Speak to you all later x x

Hi everyone, after a promising start I have STS in the end this week, I keep blowing it, must stop having the bars I think they are too yummy have had two a day for the last few days which is a no no!!, I will probably be off plan on Sunday as visiting relatives for the day, but will try for a ts Monday, did the first day of 30 day shred last night, that woman is insane, thought I might die, will be doing day 2 this afternoon, hope you're all having a good weekend, speak soon xXx

Just an update ....
My aunt passed away yesterday , shes now at rest , will be having to go up there 220 miles for the funeral ....
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for your kinds words people .
Sam , thanks once again your doing a great Job .
will pop on once i get myself sorted out and can think straight .
Really give it your all and let it be an end to diets once and for all , think xmas is not too far away and think of that little black dress in a slinky size , feeling i am going to look amazing for the first time in years .... i'll be back soon guys xxxx

Hello all, Jackie sorry to hear about your aunt,may her soul rest in peace. Amen.
It's been really quiet here,maybe we should try to come by and just say hello every other day to keep the spirit going. I've lost an extra 2.5lb and people are starting to notice. It's such a great feeling. Hubby looked at me this morning and said you're gonna be costing me a lot if money soon buying all new clothes..made me smile..I'm officially in the 16's now..wow,haven't been in a very long time..16.5lb lost never to be seen again..ok,everyone hope your weekend has been beautiful..enjoy the rest of it and hope to read from you all soon...xxxx

Hi all!

I'm very very sorry about your Aunt MsJMC x

I didn't weigh this weekend, was away, and totally forgot on Friday morning before I went. Don't think I'll have list though after this weekends eating and drinking!!
Start good again tomorrow! ;-)

thank you all so much !
elejesu , its rewarding to know that your hard work is now paying off.
in the 16s thats great , yes he better get saving as he knows the goals in sight ..... brought my daughter clothes clothes today , prices have really gone up , the cotton has gone up , but the wages never ....
yes its been quiet , have to get to back up and running soon ....
Hclaire , find your strong head and start feeling in control again , thats where i'm aiming for ....
been a down day and seeing rain makes it more so .
Helen , hi hows you ? are you pain free now from your fall ?
hope to be back into the swing of things soon ... keep saying to yourselfs , lets do this once and for all .
after all i can't keep running away from mirrors

MsJMC - I'm so so sorry to hear that you lost your aunt and I'm terribly sorry that I've not been on here to offer my condolences sooner. My thoughts are with you and your family.

It does seem to have been quiet on here, perhaps as everyone is settling in to their weight loss they are managing by themselves better? I think we should still utilise the support we have here though and I'm sorry I haven't been.

It's nice to read that people are losing and I find that hearing other people's success stories really spurs me on. I've lost another pound and am really noticing a difference in my figure now - I want to start swimming but am just not quite brave enough yet to go to the pool alone! I'll get there though!

Hope everyone is well.

Claire x x

morning claire .
Thanks for the kind words , the funeral is monday , so think will be going sunday as long drive 220 miles .
With the thread , will have to pick it up and dust it down ...
give it a new burst of life .... Next week hope to be back in the zone .
Thats good your noticing your weight loss .
With SW , do you mean you are not ready to go to club ?
I have joined few times , some people go on there own , after a few meetings you get to know people and become to open up to group , and yes people take things each week , so the biggest looser gets it , its usaly fruit thats on the turn lol so you think ho god i don't want to be the biggest looser lol
So are you ready to join ?
Hows everyone ?
hows thereir diets going and do they feel incontrol .
You know i have stopped with my book too , so need a fresh start come next week , whos up for a fresh start ?

It wouldn't be surprising at all if your slipped abit with all you've had going on, just got to get through the funeral and then you can focus on the diet again. I hope it's ok, funerals are not easy but good for us I think, a chance to say goodbye properly.

I'm definitely noticing my weight loss, starting to see a new shape and less love handles! A few people have noticed so that's always a nice boost!

It's swimming I want to go to alone, not slimming world...sorry if I hadn't explained that very well :) it's because I'm enjoying the weight watchers but thinking I need to do some exercise, it's just scary going to the swimming pool alone and feeling fat!

I'm sure I'll get there, just need to find some confidence to do it!

Hope everyone's having a good day, nice to see the sun out! x x

I'm up for a new start next week because I've been utterly rubbish!
I've started doing something new at work and it's taken lots of concentration and I'm afraid I've been a bit rubbish with my food.
I also need to get back in the zone!!!

Claire, it sounds like you're doing really well. I used to go swimming alone a few years back as my ex was too idle to come with me and my friends weren't up for it so I went by myself - you'd be surprised how many people do, especially to the adult, lane swimming sessions. Go for it!!! :)

MsJMC - hope things go ok on Monday, I hate funerals... Let's get back on track together after it's over. xx

What's everyone else up to? :)

Morning girls ...
Swimming alone , my sisters do it all the time , its at a gym which is lovely .
I find local pools a little dirty but gym pools much better .
I was either going to put my money into a swimming club or a gym , still thinking which yet . As i saw my sisters daughter yesterday and she is going to the gym most days and what a difference , and i said are you dieting too she said not really but not going over board either .
Thanks all for you kind words ... and lets get this show back up and running next week , if anyone is interested let me know ..... few people i see already and we can start a fresh then .
ok school time rush rush ...

halloweenqueen said:
I'm up for a new start next week because I've been utterly rubbish!
I've started doing something new at work and it's taken lots of concentration and I'm afraid I've been a bit rubbish with my food.
I also need to get back in the zone!!!

Claire, it sounds like you're doing really well. I used to go swimming alone a few years back as my ex was too idle to come with me and my friends weren't up for it so I went by myself - you'd be surprised how many people do, especially to the adult, lane swimming sessions. Go for it!!! :)

MsJMC - hope things go ok on Monday, I hate funerals... Let's get back on track together after it's over. xx

What's everyone else up to? :)

MsJMC - yes I know what you mean about local pools, I'm a bit funny about them. But apparently our local one is lovely and has just been done up, had lots of money pumped in because some Olympic athletes were training there and I think they campaigned. I need to get brave and try it. In the meantime I'll keep hula hooping at home because that's a lot of fun!

Hclaire - I'm sorry you've been out of he zone, it's so easy to do though. I have never in my life managed to stick a diet this long and I've only been on it 9 weeks lol! But im just finding ww fits in so well with my lifestyle. I'm sorry I can't remember which diet you're doing? Is t worth reviewing if its the right thing for your lifestyle? Or is it just because it's been a bad week? it happens to all of us that we have a bad week!

Well I'm pretty chuffed this morning, I've just weighed myself. Have moved my weigh in to a Friday as of this week as I was fed up of weighing on a monday morning after using my weekly points at a weekend and always showing as heavier than I should! It also means I can reset my weekly points on a Friday so I have them all for the weekend rather than using them during the week for the sake of it and then not having enough left by Saturday!

Anyway...have just weighed in and I'm 10stone 8!!! Whoop whoop! I've now lost a stone since I started dieting in Feb. Now I know that's taken aaages for 1stone but I didn't diet at all in March coz I was sick of slimming world after a month, so I've lost 11 pounds in 9 weeks on ww, but a stone in total! Feel so proud! Still a little way to go but at least it feels achievable now :)

Have a great day everyone! x x

Back