5 stone challenge

Hi, I'd like to join in with this too.

I've struggles with my weight since my son was born 28 years ago and never been below 10st since. Currently weighing in at 14st 61b although I lost 5 pound last week.

Been on the Celebrity Slim diet for just over a week and finding it pretty easy up to now.

Also, Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred for an added boost...wow that Jillian really kick butt lol.

Looking forward to reading all your success stories, and sharing mine too :D

Morning everyone,

Not a bad day yesterday (for me!) I am trying to ease myself back into a VLCD. Yesterday I had 2 x shakes, 1 x bar, 2 chicken thighs and a small salmon stirfry.

Am using up shakes I have left over from previous fails and then might look at exante. Can't beleive the price difference ina bumper pack. MSJMC did you get exante? How are you finding it. How does the flavour compare to cambridge?

Speak soon everyone and lets get this done x x x

Hi Helen , Exante , well first time i tried that bars i was really comparing the diet to CD which i shouldn't i know , but i found the bars weird if you can say that , then i loved them ... I really like the shakes and bars , soup only one for me i didn't enjoy was tom .
Yes good price same results plus have a look on the exante thread on here too , few drinks you can have lists them on a thread .
So your going VLCD Helen , keep 100 % it will pay off .

Fairygirl welcome to the challenge . i'll add you in .
how are you find cleb slim ? I looked at that in superdug last week was thinking about it .I will add you at 14st 6
Well done on 5 loss !

hiya

Not doing VLCD gonna try and stick with what I am doing.

Yesterday I had

Brekkie - asda measure up meal bar

Dinner - chicken salad and SF jelly

Snack - cambridge shake

Tea - salmon and stemfresh veg

Around 900 cals it came in at, so gonna keep using myfitnesspal, think it's great!!

Need to add exercise next week which I cant on VLCD either.

See how weigh in goes on Monday, looking like a loss already on my home scales but get weighed at work x x

Ok so still a VLCD Helen , so i'm sure the results will be good .
Thats the key to any diet is staying on it , as life does get in the way .
Hows everyone getting on ?
Well sun is out , unsure what today will bring as yesterday didn't stop rainning .
I have booked to go to Alton Towers for Halloween , spooky lol should be fun , so another reason to melt as mu bum won't get into the seats and its going to be a long night walking around going for 2 days , can't wait .
Roll on another week Tuesday , slim down melt down .

Hello all, it's nearly weigh day!!! MsJMC i think i may of confused you or confused myself.After my 5lbs loss i am down to 18st 3 so my start weight will be 18st 8lbs(wish i was in the 17's!! )just thought this week was our first week,not too worry.Both my teenage daughter's are going with the school on monday to Alton Towers.Younger daughter says she is getting scared,i said you better go on some rides,pestered me into letting her go in the first place.There will be plenty of room in those seats by november for your small bum bum,just be a good girl :)I have slacked a couple of days in the gym this week.Think you need a rest from it all,still taking the dog out for over an hour a day so we will see,foodwise been good and not been that hungry neither.Just bought some jeans 2x smaller than i used to wear and now in tops 3x smaller ,costing me a fortune but worth it :)Back tuesday hopefully with a loss

Hi all,

Weigh in today and total loss for last 2 weeks is 7lbs, bit disappointing really thought it would've been closer to 10 :(

I'm going on holiday in 5 weeks and wanting to lose as much as possible in that time. Not sure where I'm going wrong.

Last edited:
Morning

I was 18 3 this morning so another 2 pounds for me thats 3.5 in the last 2 weeks don't think I have been updated.

Thanks

x x

ive been weighed on different scales so will just start with todays weight fresh which is 18 stone 7 pounds!!! Disgusting x

Well done everyone on your losses :)
I put 2lb ON this week :( deary me...

however, I've sold my house!!! (fingers crossed it all goes thru)
and...
my partner is working away for 6 months from this weekend so, I have decided that I am joining a gym, and eating lettuce from then! I will be a new lady by time he's back home full time! I'll still see him at the weekend but hopefully there'll be damage limitation because I'll have been so good mon-fri. That's the theory anyway!

Just a 1lb loss this week but suppose it's better than one on!! Was a lil naughty at weekend tho so shouldn't complain! How r we all doin? X

hiya

I dont know what Im doing or how im doing.

Been trying to use cambridge with 2 small protein meals but struggling like mad. Think it's because I am exercising a lot, started riding to work and back on my bike and doing a dvd as well so think i might need to re-jig my diet. Feeling really bloated as well and windy, think its the cambridge bar/shakes doing this.

Tomorrow gonna bring just good old healthy food with me I think.

Will see if i feel any beter x x

hope you all doing ok x

3.5lb loss for me this week

20st 7 now :D

Sts for me this week but was totm and have a chest infection so I'm pleased I didn't put on as haven't been able to exercise.

Just watched 'I used to be fat' on MTV. Has anyone seen it? I thought it would be annoying and trashy but actually found it quite inspiring!

Really trying to get motivated to lose my next 1.5lbs, I'm so close to being a 'normal' weight for my height and being out of the 'overweight' category but it feels like my motivation has started to slip. I'm hoping it's because of feeling ill though and I'll be full of motivation once I'm better...fingers crossed! x x

hi Guys , i have been so busy that I have not been on , and i'm going to ask if anyone would like to take over the challenge as the weights were ment to go in yesterday and i didn't get round to putting them in , is there anyone who would like to be team leader ? Btw you've all been great for coming here and putting your weighrs in .!!

Hiya

Not to worry.

I have joined the other challenge August - December, we should just all move over there x

Back