5 stone down, less than 1 to go

kay_135

I hope this might provide inspiration for anyone considering starting out on Cambridge or any plan really... it's been a long, hard slog, but I am so over the moon and am determined to complete the final hurdle.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,266
  • IMAG0269.jpg
    IMAG0269.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 1,945
  • IMAG0286.jpg
    IMAG0286.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 1,848
truly brilliant, makes you want to stick to it
well done and good luck for the rest of your journey
xx

Well done. U look great. Feels so good doesn't it. Xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

kay_135 said:
I hope this might provide inspiration for anyone considering starting out on Cambridge or any plan really... it's been a long, hard slog, but I am so over the moon and am determined to complete the final hurdle.

You look great :) well done x

Hello,
You look amazing, well done ? i have 5 stone to lose so am very nervous! If you don't mind me asking, how long has it taken you to lose the 5 stone? Thank you x

You look incredible hunny! This definitely gives me hope that I can lose the mountain of fat I've got to shift! Thanks so much for posting!! X

Wow total inspiration and I love the black dress with the flower on u look stunning and so classy x I want it lol so lovely x well done x

Hi laura, sorry for delay.

It's taken me since Feb so 4 and abit months. On Cambridge sole source i think most people lose around a stone a month. It's aaaalll about the steps afterwards tho (which I'm doing now and finding tough!!).

Good luck! and I'm so pleased that the photos inspired people. Going to put up some more so keep a look out!

K

You look wonderful - I have six stone to lose, knowing that you've lost 5 in the amount of time you did is really encouraging as my dream goal date is start of December when I head to NYC. Can I ask if you exercised at all? X

Back