5 stone I dont want to live with again!

Mollysmum

70.5lbs GONE!!!

31bs to go. I never would have thought this would have been acheivable but here I am in a pair of 14 jeans. Thinking about the 12's round the corner.Christmas eve I was in size 22 jeans and half a pound away from 18 stone at 5'5''.
Joining WW was the best thing I have done in years. (not including the loss then regain with lighter life but I wont talk about that)
Seriously I feel in control for the first time in years.

70.5lbs GONE!!!

31bs to go. I never would have thought this would have been acheivable but here I am in a pair of 14 jeans. Thinking about the 12's round the corner.Christmas eve I was in size 22 jeans and half a pound away from 18 stone at 5'5''.
Joining WW was the best thing I have done in years. (not including the loss then regain with lighter life but I wont talk about that)

that is amazing what a loss you are truly inspiring , well done xxx

Woah, that is a big loss in such a small amount of time! Well done!

Well done thats a fantastic loss!!!!

Wow. That is awesome :clap:

You've done it so quickly as well. Do you have any tips?

you are a super slimmer well done you,I was in a 14 size jeans 4 years ago and nearing a 12 after lighterlife I could kick myself as I too ended up in a size 22 jeans when I started this journey.
You ae an inspiration and well done I hope to be where you are come christmas xx

70.5lbs GONE!!!

WOW That is fantastic!! I bet you are so proud of yourself :D

I'm going to my first meeting tomorrow and this has really inspired me :)

well done you, that's some going. Maclynn

Back