5 stone in 3 months - opinions please!!

juls37

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if it's Possible to lose 5 stone in 3 months. In my opinion, it's a bit much to ask, even whilst on TFR. But however I have heard several people, including my pharmacy say it is possible. I would love to hear ur opinions & if u know of anyone who has achieved this weight loss.

Look forward to hearing from you

Love Julie x

Hi Julie, they say on average you will lose a stone per month. Also, I think it also depends on how much weight you have got to loose.

I was on TFR for 8 weeks and lost 2 and half stone.

Good luck and stay focused!

juls37 said:
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if it's Possible to lose 5 stone in 3 months. In my opinion, it's a bit much to ask, even whilst on TFR. But however I have heard several people, including my pharmacy say it is possible. I would love to hear ur opinions & if u know of anyone who has achieved this weight loss.

Look forward to hearing from you

Love Julie x

Hi Julie , I've just restarted today , I did the lipotrim 100% about 3 years ago and lost 2 1/2 stone in 4 weeks before my hol , it all depends on your body and how much u have to lose , I started at about 18 1/2 when I lost that . Best of luck :)

hi,
I think the heavier you are the more you lose initially. But it will also depend on your metabolism and body make up. Muscle and bone ratio to fat.
I personally think 5 stone in 3 months may be a little much in terms of health, and in my persoanl experience, the quicker it comes off the harder it is to keep it off. Hope that helps.

I lost 3st 9lb in 12 weeks and that was with some bad weeks, I think five stone is pushing it but you could give it ago! Plus depends how heavy u are, I was over 18 st, I lost the first stone in one week. X

I lost 4stone 6lbs in 12 weeks . I lost 11 in first week . I think 5 could be done in 15 weeks .. Hey lucie hows this week going

As said it will depend on how heavy you are. I started in July last year and in the first week lost 18lbs. I had originally thought I would lose 2 stone per month but found as I went on that it dropped down to around 1st 4lbs per month. That said after 5 months I had lost 10stone - so the average was 2st per month - but that average was because of the initial extralarge loss. 5 stone in 3 months may be possible - but hey just go for it and see what happens!

Wow bigjeeze amazing weight loss . Are u still doin tfr

I agree with previous posters - a loss of five stones in only three months would be difficult to near-impossible, even if the dieter were very overweight to start with. A super-obese slimmer might achieve this, I suppose, but even then such a fast rate of loss would be comparatively rare.

Good luck with losing as fast as YOUR body and metabolism can manage!

i honestly don't think that level of weight loss would be healthy. It would also be fluid and muscle loss. But that said, on tfr, you are doing the strictest diet so I'd say if any diet was going to achieve it, lipotrim would.

Hi

I lost 6 stone in my first 12 weeks. But you'll notice my high bmi and (as I'm quite tall) my high weight. As others have said, depending on these factors, that weight loss is possible with total commitment and exercise. More importantly (to how you look) is fact that I lost 20-25% of my body weight during this period and that gives an indication of what people with my starting bmi and commitment might lose in a similar period (all things being equal).

I'd be looking to see what proportion of their weight people of your bmi are losing during the period in question and calculate back to what that weight loss might mean for you. And, yes, I know metabolism etc etc can and will have a bearing but this might give you a general idea (if that is important to you, and helps motivate).

Regardless, this diet will work wonders and you won't regret it.

Wow bigjeeze amazing weight loss . Are u still doin tfr

Yes as you will see from my stats I won't finish until the end of Feb -although I am not sure that I won't carry on to lose an extra stone. The main consideration for me is cost - I just cant afford to keep spending on LT it's just too expensive.

I lost 5 stone in 13 weeks and I feel fantastic! I have a lot of weight to loose so I am only half way to my target but this dramatic weight loss has given me the kick up the bum I needed to start. I did refeed and maintenance for Christmas and lost another 5lbs. So it is possible.

I think if you do TFR 100% with exercise you may be able to loose 1st 1/2 a month which will give you a weight loss of 4 1/2 st which I believe is possible but then you also need to leave a few weeks for refeed week because if you reintroduce food and carbs to fast by reading others stories you put the weight back on really fast so make sure you are leaving yourself with a healthy time frame to loose the weight you want off and to give your self refeed time :D

I've been on exante for nearly one month now and have lost 30lb so fingers crossed it'll carry on!

Doing exercise often slows weightloss if you're on a food replacement diet.

LT recommends you don't do sudden extra exercise while on the diet.

I think it definatly depends on how big you are at the begginging and whether or not you do exercise with the programme x

Back