Total Solution 5 Stone - January to June

nonnibear

Hey there,

I'm a bit of a restarter on VLCDs but haven't attempted one in well over a year. First time was LL - lost 3 stone in 3 months! Have tried Cambridge but hated shakes and Exante which I dint mind but didn't have head in the right place!

Just spent last summer in India where I lost nearly 2 stone through a mixture of illness and eating non processed foods. It's given me the push to lose the rest. Next year I'm determined to be a Christmas cracker instead of a Christmas pudding!

Booking a girls holiday for June and I am by far the fattest of all our friends so am going to try and be a beach babe instead of a beached whale.

Will be starting on 2nd Jan - hopefully!

I've used minimins for support in the past so almost looking forward to getting started and finally regaining some control in my life!

How are you all?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

By the way, anyone know how to change your signature on the iPad?

hello- Ive ordered my first pack today so hoping it to be here on Monday to start.

we're quite a similar weight, and im being a bridesmaid in june so that's also my goal date x

Hi nonnibear,

I'm starting Examte this week too and agree on the Cambridge shakes, didn't suit me either. Good luck and look forward to sharing recipes etc. looking for dimmers I can add bulk to to serve him indoors so I don't have to cook two separate things I.e. chicken stir fry and for me and add egg noddles for him? That sort of thing?

Anyway good luck! Xxxx ( I'm a late night blogger once everyone's asleep so probably speak to most of you then)

Hahaha! Already super late! Just ordered my packs to start Monday!!! Exciting!

Hahaha! Already super late! Just ordered my packs to start Monday!!! Exciting!

Good Luck hun :) xx

Thanks! Delivery mix up! Starting tomorrow! Nervous but almost looking forwards to it!!!

Thirsty!

First day!!! Looked longingly at the fresh bread in the kitchen then poured myself a glass of water. I've done VLCD's before and used to have a routine so trying that out again. I try and do a litre of water before my first shake as I usually take inI about 4 a day - a habit from old school LL!

No Uni today but a big list of jobs to hopefully keep me busy

Weighed in this morning at 15 stone 8 lbs which means I've put on about 8 lbs since September. I have a real problem breaking 15 stone for some reason and often sabotage myself when i get close so I'm hoping for a decent loss in the first couple of weeks to push me through![/QUOTE]

How have you found today hun? xx

Day 1 today! It hasn't been as bad as I thought. Ive never done these diets before! I have opted for the shake and bars on Total Solution but have found myself drinking lots of water ( and peeing lots). My first shake of today was a latte for breakfast (at 6am) - bar for lunch (12.30pm) and strawberry shake for dinner (5.30pm). Im feeling really hungry at the mo but I guess it will pass?? I have also had a lingering headache since lunch time!
I am determined to lose 4 stone (well I hope) and be a beach babe in May!!
It seems everyone loses lots in there first week so fingers crossed I do too!!

Start weight - 14st 7 lb :-(

Day 1 today! It hasn't been as bad as I thought. Ive never done these diets before! I have opted for the shake and bars on Total Solution but have found myself drinking lots of water ( and peeing lots). My first shake of today was a latte for breakfast (at 6am) - bar for lunch (12.30pm) and strawberry shake for dinner (5.30pm). Im feeling really hungry at the mo but I guess it will pass?? I have also had a lingering headache since lunch time!

The hunger will pass, and the first few days are the hardest. It is so worth it. :)

I tend to drink water or coke zero when I am hungry....pulls me through the day. Most people lose water in their first week so losses are bigger but any loss is an improvement on before, slow and steady wins the race, right?

You also have loads of us here to support you...its a godsend xx

Day One almost complete. Still got one shake to go and probably one more litre of water.

Hey! We're about the same age but I'm a stone heavier than you!

Steaming into day 2...doing well with water but have had two days off Uni this week! Back in tomorrow.

Have quite a hectic social life so but worried about fitting everything in. I haven't told any of my friends because they don't really think that maintenance is viable - proved them right on that one last one! Not drinking in January isn't a problem - we are doing dry January between my friends so it takes some pressure off!

It's my birthday exactly a month after I started so I'm hoping to have at lost at least a stone by then.

Have organised all my Xmas toiletries as I found I spent a lot of time bathing and primping last time!

How is everyone else getting on?

End of day 2...trust me to start this just as the temperature drops!

The scales have been hidden to stop me sneaking onto them!

Haven't done Total Solution today. Had stomach rumbles and I was afraid that I would give up and binge so I had egg wrapped in lettuce which actually tasted really good and definitely put me off eating the bread bin!

Done 3.5 litres of water which isn't as good as usual. My LL counsellor (who was actually barking mad) used to use 'the more you drink, the more you shrink' as her mantra so been thinking that though don't want to get washed away.

Well, that's me for now!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi nonnibear....
I'm doing the January dryathelete thing too :)
Good luck :D
Marge

Back