5 stone lighter!

11lbs to go until I'm back to my lightest weight, but it's coming off so slowly! And I'm so impatient lol. Trying SP for the first time this week, just for 2 days, and seeing if it gives me a boost :)

I will :)

2 SP days last week and a loss of 3lbs. I've been getting one or two pound losses recently, so I'd say it definitely helped and may become a regular part of my week from now on :)

Interesting...trying 4 days SP myself this week after a few days away. Hoping I get boost from it too :)

fingers crossed Gemsta! I was hungrier on it than I am on EE, not starving though and it was worth it for the boost :)

I'm going to do 2 SP days again this week, probably Thursday and Friday as I'm out for lunch with a client today and out for curry tomorrow night. I'm so focused on losing 2lbs this week, I can't wait to weigh on Monday lol, because if I lose 2lbs I'll be over halfway through my journey!

Started at 19st1lb, and want to get to 10 stone. So 127lbs to lose in total, and if I can lose 2lbs this week I will have lost 64lbs, with 63lbs to go. So exciting!

Just hope my body plays ball lol, sometimes I'm 100% on plan and only get a 1lb loss. Fingers crossed!

2lbs gone so now halfway there, yay!

It does defo give you a boost :)

4lbs off this week yay! That takes me to 14st 3lbs, so I've only got 2lbs to go to get me back to my "5 stone lighter" weight of 14st 1lb. Hoping to do that this week :)

YAY! Well done Clair! :D

Thankyou both :)

Thank you :)

2lbs off this morning woohoo :)

That means I'm back to 14st 1lb, and my original 5 stone weight loss that I got to in 2011-12. So I really am "5 stone lighter" again!

Every pound I lose now will be a pound lighter than I've been in the last 15 years :)

I'm on holiday from tonight until Monday night and just aiming to STS, then it's onwards and downwards!

:) Well done! Fantastic achievement!

Back