5 Stone to Lose and secont weigh in tomorrow.

Simo77

Hi Eeveryone
I have 5 stone to lose and this is my second week on the SS. Any tips you have would be great as I am stuggling!
Sue
xxxxx

4 stone to go only 18 days in!!!!

i cheated and had an omlett today! :-(
It could have been worse i guess. Hopefully it wont kick me out of ketitos. we will have to just wait and see. xxx

Well done that's a brill second week weight loss. An isn't the end of the world just look at it as a ss+ day and it wouldn't knock you out of ketosis.

Thanks, I hope ur right because it really wasn't worth it.
How long have u been doing it? Xxx

Thanks, I hope ur right because it really wasn't worth it.
How long have u been doing it? Xxx

I first did the diet 2009 and lost 5 1/2 stone in 4.5 monthsish. Then put almost 3 back on and have been on and off for the past few months messing about. Restarted Tuesday and its going well so far. This time is the last time as I've spent hundreds of pounds messing about although I think I'd of been heavier if I hadn't been on and off it. So I'm hoping to stick with it at least til I'm back to where I was.

Is this your first time? Stick with it it really works. I put weight back on because I didn't change my habbits once I stopped CD and just went back to doing what I'd always done. That's a mistake I hope not to make this time.

Good luck you're doing brill! :) xx

Thanks and yes this is my first time.
I am aiming to lose around 5stone in total, if I could do that in just over four months I will be a happy Girl. Having said that I am away at the end of the month for a few days so know I will have a couple of bad days but plan to get straight back in to it when I get home.
Like you say it dose work so we just have to keep going!
Good luck xxxxxx

well done hun

Back