5 Weeks, 14.5lbs Down!

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello Everyone!!!

Just starting one of these as my friend told me to as I have 'changed loads' although I cant see it yet :)

Will put some before ones up an where I am now.

The highest weight in these photographs is 14 Stone 0.5lbs, I currently weigh 12 Stone 11lbs and started WW Propoints on 10/01/2012 weighing 13 Stone 11.5lbs so technically I have lost 17.5lbs!!

Thanks

Ruth
x

Picture 1: 14 Stones 0.5lbs

Ruth14Stone05.png

Ruth
x

Don't have any more up to date ones of me now and I can't take a good pic!!

Will carry on taking them as the weight drops :)

Ruth
X

Wow - a very noticeable difference in your face - well done you! Keep it up :)

Thank You very much :)

This is enough to keep me going :D

Ruth
x

A very noticeable change, well done! You look beautiful (same features in all!) and much younger as the weight's coming off. =]

I bet it's a real confidence booster. Keep going! x

A very noticeable change, well done! You look beautiful (same features in all!) and much younger as the weight's coming off. =]

I bet it's a real confidence booster. Keep going! x

Thank You very much!!

Yes its a great confidence booster!! :)

Ruth
x

Great set of photos - well done:)

Kat1e said:
Great set of photos - well done:)

Thank You very much! It will give me The confidence and motivation to keep going and that's what I need!

Ruth
X

Okker said:
You look fab..Well done!!. You can really see the difference in your face. I love your new haircut too!

Thank you so much!!!

I love my new haircut I was unsure of it but I love it! How are you doing?

Ruth
X

I'm doing great, thanks!. I'm here nearly two weeks now and have lost 2lbs so I'm delighted. I hope to lose as much as you, you did so well. I see that you're doing pro-points online, how do you find it?. I did WW a few years ago, when it was just plain old points and I lost quite a bit on it. I'm trying to do it myself this time..so fingers crossed that it works!

Its really good!

I have never ever done anything alone before so it makes me a lot more motivated :)

2lbs is great well done!!!

Ruth
x

Back