5 weeks in, now fell down stairs

Lesley cw

hi guys...dont normally have time to write on here, often pop on to have a quick read for a bit of inspiration, im now 5 weeks in and have lost 2 stone 2 lb, which in over the moon with but.......... on wednesday i fell down the stairs at work , doc thought i had broke my ankle but luckily havent, but i have to sit with it up..im worried that this is going to affect my dieting as im normally on my feet all day as im chef,,eeeeeeeeeekkk help please...thank you..x

wow your a chef and on CD amazing :D sorry cant really say what difference it will make but just wanted to say well done on your loss especially with the food around you all day :) and I hope your ankle gets better soon xx

Hi lou lou

I would not have thought that lack of mobility would impact on weight loss (or certainly not in a detrimental way) because we consume so few calories a day anyway, which makes weight loss a certainty.

Sending you my regards for a speedy recovery ,and I too am impressed at the great willpower you have being a chef following CD. Best wishes x

I usually go swimming and walking but for the past two weeks I have done nothing as I hurt my back - I have still been losing weight.
Back to swimming next week!

hi guys..its now monday and still sitting here with my foot in the air, back to the docs tonight tho.....have founfd drinkiong my water really didfficult, when im at work i line up 3 litres and gradually get thru the during the 7 hours im there, just doesnt seem to happen here at home...what will happen if i dont drink what i should be..thanx..x

Hi LouLou, not drinking enough is almost definately going to affect your loss hon, can you drink black coffee herbal tea etc???

They may be easier to have if you are not used to water at home.......i personally find it easier to drink water at home as i drive a lot and it makes it harder. I have managed 6 pints today already plus 2 black coffees.

Sorry about your foot i hope you feel better soon and are up and about again.

Your losses are fab well done

XXX JS XXX

Back