5 weeks TFR

skinnyone0

I have come back on Lipotrim as I lost 3 stones previously and new it worked, that was a few years ago so 5 weeks ago I new it was time to return my head was in the right place.
5 weeks in and I happy to say I've lost 1n1/2 stones it's not been easy but I know I am determined to last the course this time I've still got around 2 stone to go but I have stayed strong through
Mothers Day
My Birthday
My 40th Anniversary
Easter
Hubby's Birthday
A Holiday to Cumbria
And a visit from my food obsessed mum
I hope it gets a bit easier now lol

If I can do it anyone can
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY X

Hi skinnyone0! :)

Really well done for sticking with it through all those occasions! You've done great so far, keep it up! You haven't got much further to go, you'll be done in no time. Good luck for your next weigh-in. I'm looking forward to my first weigh-in on Monday.

Hi how did your weigh in go yesterday, hope it went well x
How much do you want to lose?
I am finding that it is very quiet on this site as usually it's buzzing with ideas and challenges, hope it picks up soon
Good luck for next week

Friday is weigh in day for me xx

Hey. :) I lost 11lb last week, so very pleased about that! :D ...and I want to lose another 3st 4.25lb. I'm only doing nine weeks for now, then two weeks of re-feeding and then going on our family holiday (which is what prompted me to go on Lipotrim to get rid of the weight as quick as possible). I may go back on after our holiday, depending on how I get on during the nine weeks.

Yes, it's so quiet on here! I've only been here for the last few days, but when I was here three years ago it was really busy. I started a couple of challenges back then to pledge an amount that you were going to lose in a month. I did the September and October challenges in 2012 and someone else took over for November, so I assumed they might have kept going. They were fun and brought everyone together. :) There doesn't seem to be anywhere near the amount of people around now.

How did you do on Friday?

Good luck this week! x

Hi. Friday was a 4 lb loss so looking forward to this Friday.
Great loss for your 1st week 11 pounds that's a fab start.
You will look great on your hols and can restart if you need to when you get back.
I am not sure what my goal weight is going to be last time I got to 11st 7 lbs then gave up so this time I am going to see what weight I feel comfortable at.. I have never been thin always about 10st 7lbs and at 5ft 2 I always seemed ok
But will see how it goes.
Hope you having a good day xx

Well done, 4lb is brilliant! :)

Yeah, you can know roughly how much you want to be and you can follow bmi charts, but you don't know how you'll feel/look until you get there. I want to be 9st 6lb just because that's the most I can be and still be in a healthy weight range, but from past experience anything under 10st and I'm happy. Last time I got to 9st 6lb then during re-feeding I got down to 9st 3lb and I definitely didn't want to lose any more than that. I am only 5'1", but I don't look as good when I lose too much.

Good luck for this Friday! x

Sixth weigh in and it's a 2lb loss was hoping for a bit more but at least I am in the 12stone zone down for

Down from the 14stone. Won't let it get me down as the saying goes onwards and upwards or downwards in my case lol
Hope your weigh in on Monday goes well will be cheering you on
Good luck xx

Well done skinnyone0! :) 2lb is great! Keep it up.

Thank you. The pharmacy is closed on Monday because of the bank holiday, but my home scales are very accurate and they always agree with the pharmacy scales, so I'll post on Monday anyway and go to the pharmacy on Tuesday for another weigh and to collect my food.

Stubbsy28
Well done on your 11lb loss
Keep up the good work its easy as long as you drink the water and don't give in to anything as its a slippery slope
I am sure you will lose and get your BMI down
Xx

Noitulove. Well done another great loss hope the Chemist scales say the same today to make it official..
Good luck for this week. Xx

Hi Stubbsy28! :) Really well done for getting through the first week and for your excellent loss (I lost 11lb in my first week, last week too)! :D Good luck this week and for your second weigh-in.

skinnyone0, thank you. :) Good luck to you too!

Back