5 weeks to Xmas challenge

So it's 5 weeks today and I'm starting today. Anyone wanna do a challenge to keep the motivation up

Count me in. I'm on day 5, not managed this far in a long time. I'm gonna try go till 20th, got a night in Edinburgh booked, then a birthday meal 23rd so I'll be having a week of WS.

Les do this x

Hey,
How much you looking to lose in 5weeks? I'm looking to lose 12lb by xmas fingers crossed! im already on week 3 of exante so only small loses every week now
Good luck :)

Well I messed up the weekend. I was a lot better tho than I usually am. Was my sisters formal so family get together. But I weighed today and I've still the 2lb off that I lost on my first day on exante on thurs. So starting back again with a toffee shake and green tea

I'd love to have lost a stone by Christmas. I think this should be doable as I am only on day 1 and I've seen some people lose that amount in the first week! I'm taking a week off as of 23rd December (that's my twin daughters' birthdays) and then will get back on it until my other half comes home in February. I'm hoping to have lost 28lbs by that point so would be awesome to take a massive dent out of that goal by Christmas!

Good luck for getting back on the plan Charliemae! Mind over matter - just think about how glad you'll be that you stuck on it by the time that Christmas comes around - or how disappointed you'll be if you haven't stuck to it and you're the same weight by Christmas as you are now. Take it one day at a time and you'll get there :) Post here if you feel like cheating and I'm sure we can talk you out of it!

Last edited:
Yes one stone seems doable. I'm planning on taking the week of Xmas off.

I got back on plan yesterday so today it day two. But I also weighed and I've lost 4lbs from Thursday. And that was with fri sat n sun off lol

Back