Total Solution 50 day challenge

A friend of mine used to say "control,alt,delete" , in other words, it's done and in the past so you can forget it, reboot and shape your future. Good luck

Thanks guys! I must admit I'm so much better getting back on the diet these days- I used to slip and then carry it on for a few weeks!! However the slip up was well worth it - we went to our wedding venue to sort the final details and ended up staying for much and a few drinks! It was lovely.... Getting excited now!! But I have 3 weeks until the dress fitting and I want to get down to around 14st 7 ...... Need to be 100% from now on!! Xx

How lovely you got to have an evening at your wedding venue. You'll probably be so busy with arrangements you'll lose weight naturally too. Good luck for reaching your goal. I'm sure you'll look stunning on your wedding day.

How lovely you got to have an evening at your wedding venue. You'll probably be so busy with arrangements you'll lose weight naturally too. Good luck for reaching your goal. I'm sure you'll look stunning on your wedding day.

It was lovely, we are getting married in a venue 2 hours away so it's not somewhere we can just pop to. It was nice to just sit back and enjoy the setting knowing that's where we will be getting married in 7 weeks! I desperately want to lose weight but I also am aware that I won't get this time again and I don't want to regret not enjoying the run up to it either! A difficult balance!! X

10/50 15st 4 - 2 pounds off - total 28lbs off

So day two of restart- didn't have time last night to get hungry as was busy doing table plans and sorting photos for the table numbers! Before I knew it, it was 10pm! Pleased that 2lbs have dropped and hoping and praying for another whoosh so I can see those 14s next week. I have nothing planned this weekend apart from a trial with our photographer so should be on plan with no distractions!! Seeing the 14s is such a milestone for me, have been close a few times but haven't been in that bracket for 3 years. Definetly going to get there this time!! X

Well done Kimmi. Keep going.

Well done Kimmi, keep going - the 14s are within reach :)

11/50 didn't weigh this morning as I just felt heavy!! You know that feeling when you just feel heavy and dense??! Maybe just me!! Couldn't find anything to wear this morning morning as every thing is in the wash so grabbed a pair of jeans a dress size down and they fit. I have got a wardrobe of jeans ranging from size 20 down to a 14. I grabbed a pair 16 and they fit fine! So pleased :) xx

Yay to the size 16s. I know that heavy feeling, I have it this week. I think it's caused by eating the wrong things and it's my TOTM. I don't know if I will weigh in on Saturday, might just go a fortnight again.

I'm going to try and stay clear of the scales until Monday..... Desperately want to see those 14s but feel really fat at the minute!! X

I'm going to try and stay clear of the scales until Monday..... Desperately want to see those 14s but feel really fat at the minute!! X

Scales can be a friend and a foe. I think that's a good idea to wait abit before looking at the scales - I know I can get down if it doesn't say a number I want. I'm sure you'll have a good loss and hopefully that bloated feeling will go soon. :)

12/50 I feel so fat and heavy again today! Very spotty too so wonder if another TOTM is on it's way! They are so sporadic when I'm on this diet!!! 3 shakes and some ham yesterday as was so hungry and still staying away from the scales!! I'm hoping that if I stay clear until Monday I might get a nice surprise!! Off to Exeter on Monday and Tuesday though for a course- it's all catered for and a huge social event with a sit down meal- not sure how I can get round that??! X

13/50 fallen off the wagon big time! You would think my wedding would be the biggest incentive to stay on plan..... I'm failing :-( given in to big bowl of pasta and chocolate today :-(

13/50 fallen off the wagon big time! You would think my wedding would be the biggest incentive to stay on plan..... I'm failing :-( given in to big bowl of pasta and chocolate today :-(

Aww Kimmi! Weddings are a great incentive but also a very busy and stressful time! Just take time to relax and get your head sorted tonight and then get back on plan tomorrow full throttle - either way you will look amazing on your wedding day so just take it one day at a time. :) x

I am starting to feel the pressure but feel I'm using it as an excuse. I know that I need to lose more weight but events at things keep coming up and I'm not strong enough to resist the temptation. I know I should get back on it tomorrow but I'm thinking what's the point of going through another 2-3 days of feeling like rubbish and getting it ketosis to then go off plan on Monday might (at a conference)!!! Just feel so stressed out :-( I've got our photographer trial tomorrow and dreading it, I feel like crap!! X

Take a breath Kimmi. Your stress levels will be really high so close to your wedding. Is there any way you can take time out for a massage or a walk? Drink plenty of water or peppermint tea will help your skin and eyes glow, try for 2 litres a day. Fill a bottle in the morning and aim to drink it through the day,it doesn't seem so daunting then.

Just aim for making good choices when you can't avoid food and doing packs when you can. That should take some of the pressure off. Pasta will make you feel a bit bloated like other carbs. It's hard to resist because of the comfort factor.

You will look beautiful on your wedding day. Just remember to savour it and enjoy yourself as it will go by so quickly. Vent on here as often as you need! X

Thanks peeps. I've been dreading today, dreading that time where I have to be in front of the camera and it be about me. I have so many issues with my body and the way I look, I'm always hiding behind the camera!! But today I have had an amazing day!! I'm so pleased we chose the photographer we did, he likes natural looks and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at any point. Eager to see the shots now!! I have lost 2 stone and I'm super proud of that but I do wonder how I would feel if I lost another 1- it's possible within the time frame! Just need to commit!! I have a crazy busy week this week, off to Exeter on a course Monday, Tuesday and then away the following weekend. We always try and get away the first weekend of December to start the christmas feeling- the fiancée always surprises me so have no idea where we're off to!! So I'm going to enjoy this week, make good choices where I can and then get back on it next Monday- strictly! X

Weighed in today to face the damage and up yo 15st 6...... Could be worse!! Trying to be good the next couple of days before being whisked away this weekend for our annual christmas mini break!! X

Back