50 days 100%

HappyBunny2013

Hello!
So I'm back and ready to attack this fat!!

I'm treating this like a brand new adventure so I won't go on about past failings. The important thing is I'm here and excited to complete these days 100% by the book.

My plan is to

*Do the plan 100% regardless whether it's lifestyle or simplicity (lifestyle would be handier as I have lots of shakes but not many meal packs so it would save me ordering more for a while)

*Aim to get my 10k a day.

*Do the Davina Fit in 15 arm workout every day

*Use Palmer's coco butter every day.

I think what upsets me when I begin my weight loss ventures is that the weight coming off actually makes certain parts of my body look worse!! My upper arms mainly, they're really bad so I plan on attacking! Going to take my measurements tomorrow and take a before picture.

I really am going to treat this like the first time I've ever dieted!

Start weight: 17st 7lb

So I gained just over a stone with my little hiatus! Not at all surprising, I was pretty awful and had even gained weight before I officially came off plan!

I'm full of a cold but more so determination and excitement!

Last edited:
Good luck on your first day hun I know you can do it so pleased to hear you've got your mojo back and are on plan. We can do this hun we're all in it together. Love your mini goals inside your main goal such a good point about the cocoa butter I use to use it everyday I must make sure I start using it again.

You can do it hun we're all with you climbing this hill one step at a time :)

Hi Happy Bunny! Good to see you back! A fresh start is what you need. We are here to support you so try and get on every day and we will keep each other going! Don't worry about your start weight, you will be going through the stones soon.

Aw thanks so much guys!
You're doing so brilliantly I will have to take a leaf from you both!

I'm smothering with a cold but not letting that deter me at all, if anything my body needs all the vitamins and minerals because it sure hasn't been getting anything nutritious at all.

Excited to nail these days and use the planner to ensure I'm saying 100%. On my second much needed coffee and off at 1pm, promised my daughter we'd go for a good long walk on the beach later so I have my fitbit firmly back in place!

Welcome back Happybunny! I'm new to the crew, haha. Your challenge really caught my attention!

I was baaad all weekend. Had a cheeky weigh in at my Grandparents yesterday and I was 13.11! Bear in mind i had eaten that day, but still...terrible and most i have ever weighed.

Currently at lunch at work, and twenty minutes before taking my break i thought 'sod it, i will go to m&s and pick up a pasta salad and some chocolate'. Then spoke with my Mum on the phone who politely reminded me to have a word with myself and get going on this cause i have no time to waste...and she is so right. Just sank my second shake of the day and very glad about it too!

Mild curry for dinner, i think, followed by a coconut bar. That will then be the first day over!

Good luck ladies!

Welcome back TM glad to have you back.

Try not to think about your starting weight that is the past you've started today so forget it and say to yourself I'm never going to see those numbers again its great that you pulled yourself back and called your mum she sounds really supportive which I think we all need on any lifestyle change.

The rest of your day sounds yummy if you like mild curry you have to try making them into onion bhajis yummy just mixing in a small amount of water into the mild curry so that its very thick then add some cooked chopped onion then roll into patties and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. serve with a big salad :eating: you can have 200g of veg on simplicity also and optional milk allowance but make sure you put it all on the meal planner its so helpful to see your nutrition stats.

Good luck with rest of your day you're doing great hun keep up the amazing work we're in this together

I've been craving the mild curry for a while, think i'm gonna have to order some now so I can try the bhajis.

Well yesterday went well but I had like 5 lemsips and a packet of Soothers so I'm not counting it as my Day 1!! In fact I think I went wrong that way before by saying "Hey guys, so I had this that and the other whoops! Day 17 done etc"

This time I explicitly mean 100%

I'm going to Alan Carr on the 6th June, going away for our little mini holiday on 15th, it's my daughters birthday on the 16th and my friends 30th on the 19th!

Do I want to be 2+ stone down by then? More toned up and happy with myself and my achievement? OR do I want to be the same or more than likely bigger and end up cancelling going to my friends 30th because people would see me? Not take any pictures of me and my daughter on her birthday, not get into the pool when we're away. Feel like crying the night of Alan Carr because I had wanted to get all dressed up, heels etc but will end up having to wear exactly what I'd wear daily and to work because nothing else fits or looks good!
Because that's exactly what will happen!

I'm home alone until 2pm which is a massive rarity and the little voice in my head was saying "your sick! Go to the shop and get loads of munchy food and relax for the day!" No thanks, I'd rather actually get on with losing weight instead of putting it on!

Thats sound fab HB you sound like you're really getting into the mindset of this diet would I rather eat this be happy for a moment or grin and bear it for a few weeks and get on with the rest of my life healthier and happier.

Maybe stick up pictures around the house of your holiday destination, a picture of you in a nice party dress when you felt sexy and confident it may help for those voices.

We all get them you're not alone i had one this morning I was upset and frustrated because I've lost my fitbit stupid I know I just couldnt remember where I put it I was certain I went to bed with it on but wokeup with my wrist bare. So after turning the house upside down so I took my easter egg out the box gave it a whack and took a piece just a bit bigger than a 50p and put it in my mouth but before i ate it I thought about what would happen how I'd want more if i continued so I spit it out into the bin gross I know but necessary. So pleased I did I've got two days without packs while I'm away and I dont want to start it that way.

You're doing great I know you can do that.

Love the positivity Happy Bunny! I'm kid free today and the carbs are calling :D Good luck for today, you can do this. Think about where you will be in a months time!

I'm seriously loving the support guys thanks so much!

I've been oil productive this morning and stuck on washes, measured up the sitting room for a new couch (a purple corner couch Haha I must be mad!!), I have a hair mask in my hair now and I'm about to watch Emmerdale.

Well done for spitting the choc duvet, I think sometimes those little close calls actually make us stronger in the long run. It really is like flexing the restraint muscle and thinking things through logically.

I hope you both have a great day!x

Can't say I was too impressed with the mild curry sadly :( struggling a bit now cause forced it down not enjoying it and now feel completely in satisfied and hungry :(

Aww sorry to hear that hun I know what you mean I was like that with carbonara I have 7 packs of the bloody things in my cupboard so i must put them on ebay.

I'm still here!

I had a rocky start and was afraid to come and confess until I truly believed I was going to do it!
10lbs down already, how?! I reckon it piled on so fast that my body is just desperate to get rid!

I feel as if I've done all the talking and the "right my plan is" etc and just need to get on and do it!x

10lbs that amazing. Keep up the amazing work huni I know you can do this. Here for support if you need me :)

Well done Happy Bunny! Keep us posted x

Hi there, coming here to follow your journey i am starting today so far so good but i know that it will get harder before it gets easier.

10lbs is a great loss well done!! x

Hi Miss Motivator how did you get on with your first day?

I did well today despite going to a carnival surrounded by food, out with my dad who I usually always go for lunch with.
I also had a breakthrough :) I actually, physically handled cheese with my bare hands AND I DIDN'T EAT ANY OF IT!
This is a Very Big Deal!

Stuck to just packs for the third day running but I'm reluctant to start waffling on about how great I am and how wonderful I feel because I feel I've said all this before!

What I don't understand is why when I'm having an off day (week) I don't come on here?! It's so motivation reading other people's successes and struggles and seeing how they combat them etc! I just pretend the only thing in the world that exists are share packets of crisps and chocolate when I'm feeling like that, bah!

Back