50 Days ago today .............

mancitymark

I went to the chemist , got weighed at 249lbs .. (17st 8lb)... Picked up my first Lipotrim, paid the £48 and went to the chippie for my "last supper" with the wife.

Fish, chips, curry sauce and 5 slices of buttered bread .....Sat on the sofa and watched tele till I dozed off.

Went to bed, woke up the following morning and started lipotrim.

Tomorrow I will be 204lb (or less) (14st 6lb). I will have my first shake at Lunchtime, go to the gym in the evening and run, cross train and cycle for a hour. I will then come home and have my second shake, sit and watch tele for 1 hour then go to bed......

A LOT FLAMING HAPPIER, LIGHTER AND IF I DARE SAY... HORNIER , Than I have done for the past 20 years.

I have just less than 2 stone to go and still on target to get there for Bonfire night. Life is just fantastic at the moment. :D:D

Isn't it just!! What a metamorphosis your life's been through in only 50 short (ish!) days! Keep it up, you're a legend!

S

Fab post AGAIN!!!! well done....nice to read about such a change in everything x (amazing what that nasty weight does to us all...grrrrrr) xxx Fabulous xxx

Fab post AGAIN!!!! well done....nice to read about such a change in everything x (amazing what that nasty weight does to us all...grrrrrr) xxx Fabulous xxx

You don't realise how bad it makes you feel till you start losing it do you??? x :sigh::sigh::sigh:

fantstic Mark :) heres to bonfire night when you reach your goal :) x

Thank you all .. x

Well done! Shame about city's draw over the weekend, though.

You have done fantastic, you need to post some pictures after bonfire night x

you are a star

We all are! Well done.

Back