50 Shades of Grey

i ahve read al three of them, and liked it only till about the half of the second book, the rest was just broing, like the author had a pages limit to fill with anything, first book is awesome and so is the half of the second one. Then ... boring! i still read it till the end cause i never leave book not finished but i trully believed in better story in the last parts.

My daughter got me shade for Christmas... EW EW EW is all I can say...

I'll repeat what's been said already - badly written, bad characters, ridiculous plot.

I actually thought the author was a teenage boy at first! Poor in every sense.

Why on earth it's a hit I have no idea.

'he abuses me but its ok because I'm skinny and have nice hair' was the overall feeling I got from theses books.. I did read all 3 as people raved about them, filled in some time I suppose..

Oh my god maybe im slightly wierd but i loved these books and cant wait fo the film to be released ;)

I hate to be controversial.. But I didn't get past the first page. I found the writing style simple and uneducated. Just my opinion though. It's obviously got a lot of readers so good on the author! X

I refuse to buy these. I read their original incarnation (master of the universe) which was twilight fan fiction. That was pretty poor, from what I heard they didn't improve.

Back