50 shades of weightloss

LadyGrey

Hi,

After mooching around for the past 3 months..i have decided enough is enough on friday this week i will be having my first ever session and starting my cambridge diet...

and if this diet works...i may even pay cambridge a spa weekend away as a treat...

but that is in the future....

coz right now im in a very bad place...im a morbid obese ( makes me sound like some sea creature..i imagine similar to a whale) i have about 10 stone to lose if im honest..maybe a tad more...ok make it 12

i am in love with good food and wine... however 'our' relationship has come to a bitter end..its not 'him' its me...lol...im so in love i am consumed for this other 'person' in my life...it certinley aint healthy and it sure aint pretty..

but we are now going to be over as from friday...its going to be tough...and i know we are all in this together...

im spending the last few days packing up 'his' things (by this i mean a few more days of naughtys) getting them not only out the cupboards but to also understand that once its gone...its gone....

so as i sit here typing with sugar fingers from a doughnut in my other hand...i will see you all friday.......:D

Hi lady grey

I'm seeing my CDC on Thursday and starting Saturday as I have a wedding (and my birthday Ahhh ) on Friday so I will be just a day behind you :) I too am fed up of food and being overweight. I'm a terrible binge eater so hopefully getting the food out the way will help! I have 5 stones (at least) to lose. We can do it! Good luck Hun xx

Hey love how ate u x hope u dont mind me posting but me and u both x I started at morbidly obese and yeah they do make u sound in human and I found that cruel it's such a harsh label or maybe it was me being over sensitive x I also have loafs to shift exactly 10stone to be exact x I was 20st and I lost 7lbs befor starting cd so on cd I have 9st 7lbs to shift x starting at 19.7 I felt so over whelmed and scared and a bit alone tbh and that's why I wanted to say hi and offer a bit of comfort and maybe support along the way x I have done cd since April 2 and now I weigh in at 13st 11 lbs the lightest I have been all my adult life x I still have a way to go and it is challenging but well done for filling for divorce from the love of yr life and don't worry once yr done with cd u can always have the odd fling cd isn't forever but in the mean time u can have a relationship with minis instead lmao xxxx good luck love I'm routing for u x

thanks ladies for replying...hope you dont mind but i def am going to tag along with you both..i need someone who understands..dont get me wrong im getting support...but...
no one seems to understand why i resort to something as dramatic as this..as if i havent already thought that! lol
i need this..im a manager by career in the city...so i am the queen of work arounds..and other diets i have done i was fine for the first few weeks...and then i will find a way around it..like slimming world where i made cous cous cake by grinding cous in to a flour substitute...iykwim
i am really looking forward to this and the fact im paying about £50 p/w im not only investing in my skinny furture..but im investing in breaking the cycle of my extra martial affair of starbucks frappe and krispy kreme doughnut at the station..followed by a lunch of naughtys for m&s and dinner of even more naughtys washed down by wine..its not a way to live..as nice as it is...and no good for my bank account and waist line/..
really impressed by your statistics LeaE...makes me feel soooooooo much better that it can be done.. :)
so i wil be back friday afternoon after my first session :) xxxxxxx

well....today is the day !!!

as chessy and dramatic as this is going to sound...

today

is the first day of my journey in to finding the real (skinny) me... being fat has stopped me being who i want to be i think deep down..so im keen to find out what im going to uncover lol

sooooooooooo nervous..im not hungry..yet...however im not seeing my consultant until lunchtime to get my packs...so drinking the water :)

Good luck on your Journey LadyGrey. Whatever plan your doing, the first few days are the hardest, if you can make it through that I'm sure you can achieve your goals.

Try and use your nervous energy in a positive way! Like thinking about how awesome and skinny your going to be :)

Robin

thanks :) im doing the ss one, i cant be trusted with food ..not even a glance at it lol...so 3 milkshakes a day sort of thing..and loads of water :)

Ah your similar to me, I started of on SS+ but the food was tempting me to eat too much or vary it by adding things I shouldnt!

The no food approach I have found much easier to deal with, I'm sure you will be fine after you get over the hardest part :)

Looking forward to hearing great stories about your weight loss :) - You can do it!

well my cd lady thinks its best i do ss+ to begin with ....so im now thinking of food and cant get my brain to stop thinking...seriously fml lol...this is soooo hard but i wont give up but im also not going to give up moaning either lol...

not sure what to have for my meal tonight...was thinking roast chicken and garlic mushrooms plus lettuce cucumber maybe?...

Its really hard. But after the initial really really hard bit, you will find your not thinking about food, I promise!

As for having a whinge and a moan thats to be expected! Although I find if I have a bit of a whinge with a friend they often end up offering food as a solution! So come and moan here if you find thats happening!

Enjoy your dinner whatever you choose!

well i went for the chicken (which by god you can hgave loads of!..i didnt though....) lettuce and cucumber and dry fried garlic mushrooms...was bloody brilliant...i know see why ss+ will be better for me coz im having my meal in the evening and it gives me something to look forward to :) ....

the only thing i cant deal with is weekends...obv today is saturday and my normal saturday would be coffee, croissant, scrambled eggs , smoked salmon ....while the food aint the problem its the 'missing' something to do...i have even let my children run wild so i can 'make' housework to do...

im going to try go out for a walk later though....but day 2 and im still on track :)

day 3...and im still here and alive and stuff lol..been a bit harder..had a really dodgy moment last night very dizzy wierd feeling..seem to be ok today...i had a tandorri chicken breast with cucumber/lettuce/corriander and a splash of lime..i think thats alright....

LadyGrey said:
day 3...and im still here and alive and stuff lol..been a bit harder..had a really dodgy moment last night very dizzy wierd feeling..seem to be ok today...i had a tandorri chicken breast with cucumber/lettuce/corriander and a splash of lime..i think thats alright....

Hey my dear I see yr doing good xc congrats on starting and surviving and as been said before I promise it gets easier x and yes thank u x I have lost exactly 6stone up to now had my wi today so I'm pleased I only have 3 and a half stone to go xxx and yes it defo can be done ! Will check in again with u soon so stay strong missy ps grinding cous cous into a cake ! I dont see that as bad because it's so dam impressive wow lmao x

thanks girls :)

today has to been a gd day :)..so far had 2 milkshakes (didnt finish all of the second one) a soup and now making a egg salad.... have no way had enough liquid today :(

im so bad at this :( ..i will improve tomorrow :)

U gotta drink to shrink x well done on being strong x

had enough... rough day at work..rough time in tescos avoiding certain aisles...came home and made rough tikka chicken salad...and now just want to go cry and bed and scream and eat chocolate :(

Hiya, i've had so many days like you when i've been in Tescos and you see all the things and you wonder, how much damage could 1 crumpet do? Keep trooping through it, i've found that if i have to go to a supermarket that i take a bottle of water round with me, and whenever i see something i would buy all the time and i feel like i'm losing resolve to stick with it, i have a gulp of water and that instant feeling of consuming something normally helps me to move past it. I know you've only been doing it for a few days but do you feel as though you're in Ketosis yet? That high kept me going the first week and just wait for your first weight in, it's so worth it! I've only been on SS for 5 weeks now and i still have days where i have cravings but the proof is in the results and i'm not sacrificing putting weight on just for a chocolate bar. It's hard work but keep at it, you have the support of so many people on here. Good luck and if you want to ask anything, i'm only a few weeks ahead of you so it's still new to me too
xxx

Hiya, i've had so many days like you when i've been in Tescos and you see all the things and you wonder, how much damage could 1 crumpet do? Keep trooping through it, i've found that if i have to go to a supermarket that i take a bottle of water round with me, and whenever i see something i would buy all the time and i feel like i'm losing resolve to stick with it, i have a gulp of water and that instant feeling of consuming something normally helps me to move past it. I know you've only been doing it for a few days but do you feel as though you're in Ketosis yet? That high kept me going the first week and just wait for your first weight in, it's so worth it! I've only been on SS for 5 weeks now and i still have days where i have cravings but the proof is in the results and i'm not sacrificing putting weight on just for a chocolate bar. It's hard work but keep at it, you have the support of so many people on here. Good luck and if you want to ask anything, i'm only a few weeks ahead of you so it's still new to me too
xxx

Thanks for replying..i had a early night so thats helped :)

i have no idea if im in ketosis yet..going to try by them sticks tonight..

i have had a sneaky weigh yesterday and 4lb is off...which i know i should be happy with considering it only now day 6/...just thought it would be a bit more condsidering how much i weigh now...

lack of drinking water annoying me..im trying soooooo hard to make sure im drinking but i just dont seem to drink enough..so need a plan for that..and its totm which aint helping either lol xxxxxx

today im feelin much better i have drunk loads..im in ketotis...and i just had a gorgeous dinner ..of garlic/herb chicken with garlic mushrooms,lettuce and cucumber....... B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ...I def need this lovley dinner and the ketotstix have made me feel gd as well as i know im now in the right 'zone' xxx

Back