50lb challenge anyone???

Hiya, welcome to the challenge :) I weighed in today at 24stone 6lbs (342lbs) so loads to lose! I'm following weight watchers online. Do you weigh weekly? I weigh on Wednesdays. Good luck :) xx

well done on your loss gem x x

Hi everyone :)

I'm just starting out so no weight loss yet, I'm starting at 22st12lbs (320lbs). I think this is a great place for me to begin- I'm eating healthier and exercising.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!

Last edited:
Hi everyone :) I'm just starting out so no weight loss yet, I'm starting at 22st6lb (nearly 317lbs). I think this is a great place for me to begin- I'm eating healthier and exercising. Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!
Hiya and welcome :) good luck! Xx

Wow everyone there's some fab numbers on here !! I have managed to do my 2lbs (plus another 3/4lb) so now I've lost 4 and half stone in total!!! I'm now 230.25lbs so I've got another 30.25lbs of the challenge to go whoop!

Well done everyone!! And well done on 4 and a half stone stokegal that's brilliant! You're all doing better than me, I stayed the same this week! :( but I've had 12 days holiday from work with my partner and we've eaten out once and had a Chinese and a dominoes so I've not done too bad considering lol. I seem to do fine in the daytime especially if I'm at home I hardly much in the day then when it's gets to tea time I just want to pig out. Finding it really difficult :( well done everyone xx

Everyone's doing so well! I've lost 9lbs since Thursday 17th Jan, I'm pleased!

Gem91 maintaining is better than gaining, you did well to stay the same :)

Oh no Gem - stick with it - it will be worth it in the end. I'm loving my new found confidence and know it's just going to increase as I shrink.

I'm down another 1/2lb now to 229.75lb so nearly half way there - whoop!!

Did everyone want me to make a list again of everyone's progress so far or just continue chatting on here x

I will it's just hard isn't it :/ you're doing amazingly!! Yeah i think it's good with the list thing xxx

Well done everyone!! Good luck with your restart Gem - sometimes that's all you need to kick back into it! I'm now weighing in at 227lbs so I'm 23lbs down with 27lbs to go - whoop - almost half way!!

Another 1.25lb gone today, which takes me to 225.75lbs - sooo close to half way!! I know it's going to kill me now as it's due to be my star week next week and I've already started bloating this afternoon so I won't lose anymore weight next week and I'm sooo close to being in the 15's!!!

Well done verde!!

I'm now 224.5lbs!!! So officially over half way - whoop whoop! I'm hoping that if I focus I can get these other 24.5lbs off as soon as possible - can't believe I'm so close to 1-derland!!! :) :) :)

Back