50lb challenge anyone???

its hard love i know x x x

Hi Gem - how are you getting on? Sending you positive thoughts xx

I weighed in this morning at 215.25lbs so only 15.25lbs to go to 1-derland - eek!! Xx

Hi Gem - how are you getting on? Sending you positive thoughts xx I weighed in this morning at 215.25lbs so only 15.25lbs to go to 1-derland - eek!! Xx
Hiya :) I'm doing really well! It didn't start off so well as I are out with family etc but the last 3 days I've been really good and planning ahead with my work lunches and I've been cooking evening meals rather than having ready meals :) I've also been walking my dog more for exercise. I'm weighing in this morning so I'll let you know. Only downside is its totm so hopefully that won't affect my weight :/ how are you doing? Xx

Hiya :) I'm doing really well! It didn't start off so well as I are out with family etc but the last 3 days I've been really good and planning ahead with my work lunches and I've been cooking evening meals rather than having ready meals :) I've also been walking my dog more for exercise. I'm weighing in this morning so I'll let you know. Only downside is its totm so hopefully that won't affect my weight :/ how are you doing? Xx
Well done on your weight loss! Xx

I lost 3lbs this week which I'm pleased with as tues-sat last week I are rubbish! I gained a couple of week though so that's a 5lb loss since the start but I'm pleased with that small loss :) xx

Hi Hun,

5lbs is 5lbs - well done!! Only 2 more and you'll have hit your half a stone, I find it much easier to focus on smaller goals that the bigger picture.

I've manage to drop another 1//lb overnight - whoop so 35.25 / 50 down - only 14.75lbs to go!! I'm hoping to have lost the4.75lbs by next Saturday as I'm out on a hen party then and would love to be in the 14s for it then my next target is get to 1derland by the 1st May! Then it's my 30th at the end of May and I would love my BMI to no longer be in the obese category so I would need to be under 12stone 12lbs by then. Tough challenges but I'm going to work my socks off to try and get them x

Hi Hun, 5lbs is 5lbs - well done!! Only 2 more and you'll have hit your half a stone, I find it much easier to focus on smaller goals that the bigger picture. I've manage to drop another 1//lb overnight - whoop so 35.25 / 50 down - only 14.75lbs to go!! I'm hoping to have lost the4.75lbs by next Saturday as I'm out on a hen party then and would love to be in the 14s for it then my next target is get to 1derland by the 1st May! Then it's my 30th at the end of May and I would love my BMI to no longer be in the obese category so I would need to be under 12stone 12lbs by then. Tough challenges but I'm going to work my socks off to try and get them x
Thanks :) yeah hopefully I can get the 2lbs off by next week! You're doing so well and losing it so quickly. I'm determined to stick to it this time! How much approx are you losing each week? Xx

Hi Everyone,Can I join this challenge :/Been away for a while,and you guessed it piled the pounds on :-(I will update proper weight later.Have yourselves a good day :)

Hi Everyone,Can I join this challenge :/Been away for a while,and you guessed it piled the pounds on :-(I will update proper weight later.Have yourselves a good day :)
Hiya, welcome to the challenge :) I've been the same as you, I started January 2013 stuck at it for a while and lost 2 stone, now I weigh a stone heavier than when I started! But I'm feeling determined this time :) which diet are you following? Xx

Hello gem91,Ive tried all the diets (well most of them!!)and the only one I seem to stick to (lost 5st once)is low fat and exercise,and try to stick to around 1500 cals per day.I've just come in from a half hour walk with the dog,with no backache,yay :)

Hello gem91,Ive tried all the diets (well most of them!!)and the only one I seem to stick to (lost 5st once)is low fat and exercise,and try to stick to around 1500 cals per day.I've just come in from a half hour walk with the dog,with no backache,yay :)
I've tried a lot of diets too. Done slimming world, weight watchers, lighter life, herbalife, orlistat, calorie counting. I'm doing weight watchers now. Got a lot of weight to lose though! How much do you want to lose? Yay that's great :) do you usually suffer then? Xx

I would like to lose at least eight stone,but not looking that far ahead half a stone at a time.Yes i do suffer from time to time, all down to my weight i'm sure.I see your from Lincolnshire,thats where my dads family are from and we where there think it was nr stickford a fishing holiday : /went to Skeggy too

I would like to lose at least eight stone,but not looking that far ahead half a stone at a time.Yes i do suffer from time to time, all down to my weight i'm sure.I see your from Lincolnshire,thats where my dads family are from and we where there think it was nr stickford a fishing holiday : /went to Skeggy too
I need to lose about 12 stone to be at a healthy weight I'm at 24st5lbs now and should be 12! I'm not bothered right now about going that far, I'd love to get to 15st! Oh really? I'm about 20 miles from stickford, my boyfriend is from Skegness so we go there quite a bit to visit.

Hi,hope your havin a good sunday,hubby made me a full breakfast.Typical when i've started healthy eating,and i ended up with heartburn.I do like Lincolnshire but everything is spread out and theres too many tractors!!!! :)I've just got weighed and have stayed the same in just over a year.The most i have lost in my first week is 9lb but i wont be too optimistic after that breakfast.

Hi,hope your havin a good sunday,hubby made me a full breakfast.Typical when i've started healthy eating,and i ended up with heartburn.I do like Lincolnshire but everything is spread out and theres too many tractors!!!! :)I've just got weighed and have stayed the same in just over a year.The most i have lost in my first week is 9lb but i wont be too optimistic after that breakfast.
Breakfast sounds good lol. It's so typical isn't it! Ahh well I'm a farmers daughter so I'm always around tractors and farms lol. Well that's better than gaining :) I wish I could lose 9lb in a week lol xx

Breakfast sounds good lol. It's so typical isn't it! Ahh well I'm a farmers daughter so I'm always around tractors and farms lol. Well that's better than gaining :) I wish I could lose 9lb in a week lol xx
My gran and grandad ,both died now had an egg farm in Horncastle,we used to visit every school holiday,the drive was awful about four hours better now with more motorways.It was sad to see on our last visit its a housing estate.After the breakfast yesterday it all went downhill foodwise,today started a fresh and an hours walk :)

My gran and grandad ,both died now had an egg farm in Horncastle,we used to visit every school holiday,the drive was awful about four hours better now with more motorways.It was sad to see on our last visit its a housing estate.After the breakfast yesterday it all went downhill foodwise,today started a fresh and an hours walk :)
I bet it was sad so many places are being destroyed round here it's a shame really but that's how it goes! Oh did it that's the trouble isn't it, if I have a "bad" meal or day I struggle to get back on track. I had 23 points left today and a few weeklies but my bf bought me a chocolate milkshake and some chow mein and chips :/ lol. I only had literally 15 chips though

bless you both your both right nothing seems to stay the same anymore

Hey everyone, how are you all getting on? :) it's my weigh day today and I'm down another 3lbs so that's an 8lb loss now :) so pleased to be over half a stone! I'm now weighing 24st2lbs so I really hope next week I'm under 24! Xx

Hiya is it too late to join your thread? I like the idea of a 50lbs challenge. I started my weight loss journey 1/1/2014 and did well in the first month but not so well since, I need some support to stay on track.
I weigh myself at home, on a Wednesday. Ive lost 16lbs so far..

Back