50lb challenge anyone???

Hiya is it too late to join your thread? I like the idea of a 50lbs challenge. I started my weight loss journey 1/1/2014 and did well in the first month but not so well since, I need some support to stay on track. I weigh myself at home, on a Wednesday. Ive lost 16lbs so far..
Hiya :) I also weigh myself on a Wednesday. I've only lost 8lbs so far but had a few "bad" weeks. What diet are you following? X

Hi everyone how are you all getting on? :) I lost another 2 lbs today so I'm down 10lbs now :) it's happening slowly but I'll get there :) hope everyone else is getting on well x

Hello slimmers :) I have lost a total of 21lbs now so since this challenge started that's 13lbs. Woohoo!

Well done everyone, gem91 you're doing great.

Well done verdeperdy you're doing great! I've stayed the same the last couple weeks :/ I spent a few days in Paris earlier this week where my boyfriend proposed to me :D so now I really need to lose serious weight! I don't want to be a fat bride :/ x

Hi everyone and welcome to the thread!!

Congratulations gem on getting engaged! That's fab news and in Paris - how romantic xx

I'm now at 208.75lbs - this weight is taking so long to come off but as long as it stays off I'm not too bothered - I keep on focusing on that it's a marathon not a sprint lol x

Well done verdeperdy you're doing great! I've stayed the same the last couple weeks :/ I spent a few days in Paris earlier this week where my boyfriend proposed to me :D so now I really need to lose serious weight! I don't want to be a fat bride :/ x

gem91
congrats on your engagement x x

207lbs now!!! Just half a stone to go!!!

I can't believe I'm so close!!! I'm hoping to have done this within the next 2 weeks then I'll only have 60lbs and I'll be at target!!! Eek it seems so achievable now! I know 60lbs is a lot but heck I've already done 87 - I'll smash these last 60 ?

Hi all, just a heads up... I'm pulling out because I had my gastric bypass on Monday :)

Highest weight: 327lbs
Weight on surgery day: 290lbs
Current weight: 284lbs

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement, I feel I've made the best decision for my health and happiness! If anyone wants to ask me questions or see my progress, you can find me on wlsurgery.com under the same username or I'm on YouTube :) http://youtu.be/s8jEi-zdngs

Best of luck to you all, it's been wonderful. Xx

Good luck VerdePerdy :) I'll definitely be clicking those links would be great to here how you're getting on as surgery is something I have considered but always to worried to go for. Good luck with you're weight loss journey xx

Hey Verde, how are you getting on? Hope all is well x

I've been AWOL for such a long time having a pretty bad diet and not being as focused on my exercise but I'm back now... Still at 206lbs lol - 1lb loss over 2 months, pretty poor lol but at least it's not a gain!

How's everyone else getting on?

Hi stokegal. I've been off it to but I'm back on it now! On 13th June I joined a slimming world group. I've been doing weight watchers online for ages so had a complete change. I lost 15.5 lbs in the 1st 2 weeks and I'm feeling positive :) I really want to lose 66 lbs my Xmas so 50.5 to go!
Hope you're getting on ok :)

Hey gem that's fab!! I really need to start spending more time on here to stay focused!!

I weighed in this morning at 202.75lbs so 3lbs to go whoop!! Then I've only got 48lbs left till goal, I can't believe I'm so close - I started off with over 10 stone to lose and now I just need to focus and stick to it until the end!!

Thanks :) wow that's amazing well done! I still have 11 stone 4 lbs so only just the start of my journey lol. How long has it taken you to lose that much? Are you following a "diet" or just healthy eating? Xx

Healthy eating... Although my opinion on what is "healthy" has changed a lot lol

I exercise A LOT and have completely changed my shape. I went out last night and today was the first time I saw the pics on Facebook and I didn't want to cry.

Have you got a diary Gem? They are really useful for days when you are doubting yourself just to go back and see how far you have come x

That's good that you feel happier with yourself then well done :) to be honest I do absolutely no exercise. I feel so embarrassed of people looking at me and laughing at me etc. what sort of things did you do when starting out? It's hard to know where to start when I have never really done anything since I was at school so probably 6 years lol (terrible I know!) I think I might start writing a diary actually would be a good idea xx

Back