Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

50lbs lost, half way mark met - ate a pizza

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chele80, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    What am I like??????!!! :doh:

DH started SS last week and lost 13lbs but we both had a tough week (him finding SS difficult and is now doing SS in the week and 810 at weekends) and me feeling unwell, struggling mentally coping with my 9 month old and reaching a 50lb total loss and the half way mark.

So we decided to have a treat. A bad one. And not feel guilty. We both don't feel the guilt at all and are back on board the CD train.

But why is the only treat I can get my head round a bloomin pizza?!!!
    I just can't see treats in any other guise, which makes me worry when I am on maintenance.

I just can't get my head round it like a thin person's head is already pre-programmed. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rumbly-tums

rumbly-tums Slowly but surely x

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    on maintainance, i think you will lust after all these things like we do on CD. Its just self control that is the key issue Just tell yourself once a week. Im going to do that and have a protein rich diet all week and treat myself every weekend to a meal with carbs etc.
    I think when most people get to goal - thats it - they think that they can eat what they like. Only we dieters have to do what every slim person does and do it in moderation. I think its a mind thing than a hunger thing :(
    BTW - you are so inspiring with your losses x

4. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    your losses are fantastic! And you've already accomplished something: being able to snap back into CD after a wl deserved treat, instead of going completely off the rails (like I'd probably to lol)

well done :D

5. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Well done... having your treat (not killing your DH or self -- what a tough thing to both be doing a hardcore diet at the same time) -- and then getting back at it.

Congrats on the 50 pounds! What a milestone. YEAH YOU!

We all have our Achilles Heel... just ask Triple Whopper!

MM

6. J4N3Y

J4N3Y Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I have a few friends who are a very healty weight and they all like pizza as much as I do, maybe I just eat too much of it.

I was talking to my (future) sister in law who was on SW is now a healthy size 10. She said she has a take away once a week. If you eat in moderation then everything will be fine.

Personally, i think you are thinking like a 'thin person' you obviously know that one treat is enough.

Dont beat yourself up... it was a well deserved treat because 50lb is a huge goal. WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!

Love n stuff
    J x

7. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    50lbs is AMAZING, Well done! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.