52 day surprise bikini countdown!

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
Last weeks couple of days in Marrakech have given me a taste of sun, and my holiday seems a long way off. So, been hunting around for a bargain and booked it in last night - eek! :eek: Didn't really think it through cause now I've got a lot less time to get this body bikini ready!

52 days and counting... let the challenge begin...:)

I'll join you on this countdown, mine's 180 days though! I'm not sure I'll ever be brave enough for a bikini but I've bought 2 in my goal size for motivation so I better had be! lol

Where are you heading?

Going to our second home - Icmeler in Turkey. Already have it booked for 31st May but could not resist the incredibly cheap flights I found (not spain cheap, but cheap for Dalaman) - it's before the start of season really but there are a few places opening early, and some that stay open all year round for the expats where we'll get a warm welcome.

I want to hit 5 stone off for then, but more importantly, I want to be more toned than I am now as I'm a bit too saggy for summer clothes, so it'll be a challenge to keep losing and toning and tightening all at the same time :)

Good job! I'm going to take a pic of myself in a bikini today and then in 4 weeks and see what difference the CAMERA shows me and not what I see.

Well in noodles. Will give you something to focus on.

Do us a favour and update your stats on your profile (under your pic) I'm trying to work out what you lost. I love reading people's stats really keeps me motivated. Lol

I'm not quite ready to go public with that yet - guessing you're using mobile access and can't see the signature? I've lost 57lb so far, although my ticker says 59lb, I'm not going up on my weight loss graph again, I'll it'll all be right again by the next weigh in :)

Well done Noodles. We are off to Icmeler too around the same time as you, 28th May. Good Luck with the bikini

Ooh fab, have you been before? Wish we could live there, it's so beautiful.

Well done you will look fab

Been a few of times Noodles, love it, cant wait to get back! and hopingto be a couple of stones lighter to enjoy it even more, but not anywhere near a bikini body yet lol

Back