53lbs Lost.....12lbs to go!!!!

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
This is my "BEFORE" photo at 5ft 4 and 14 stone 9lbs.

fat.jpg

This is my "AFTER" photo at 5ft 4 and 10 stone 12lbs.

294626_10150745367315587_900325586_20301571_1899441_n.jpg

IMG_5117.jpg

Still want to lose another 12lbs/a stone but feel better than i have done in years. Slimming world definatly works if you stick at it and im hopefully another stone and i wont be a considered a "fat mum" when my daughter starts pre school! xxx

You look amazing :) you can really see the difference, well done :)
xxxx

I think you can safely say yummy mummy, lol. Well done.

Well done you! You look terrific xx

You look great, what a difference. If I look anything like you do when I get to target I will be well pleased. Well done x

Well done!

You have done this for all the same reasons I am doing this and you have definitely inspired me to keep going, thankyou :)

Thank you everyone.....really appreciate all your nice comments :) I know this last stone (well almost a stone) is going to be the hardest to lose (my body appears to be desperatly clinging onto the fat!!) but i feel so much better than i have done in ages. Good luck on all your weight loss journeys :) xxx

we are more or less the same.

im 22, 5ft 3... started at 15st. im now 10st9!
i want to hit the 9st range!

i was 9st5 before my children. i too dont want to be a fat mummy at the school gates. well done its great to see the photos of someone the same hieght and weight of me... i still look in the mirror and see a blob :( but in reality i must look somwhat similar to you and you realllly do look great!!! :)

i will upload pics as soon as im allowed to. still getting my head arround this site! xxx

Awww thank you everyone, your all so lovely!!! I am v proud of myself....got my dads 60th birthday on sat and I'm hoping for once I can actually feel nice and not be hiding in the corner trying to avoid all the photos!!!!xxxx

Back