55lbs to go, anyone want to join in???

harry m

Gold Member
Hi, I m not new on this diet plan. I want to do100% not sure for how long.Need a buddy.If anyone interested, everyone is welcome to join in....

Hey Harry im just about to finish my first month on Exante 100% Wednesday morning. Im planning on doing 100% for 3 months and then spending another month with the stabiliser programme. Im wanting to get down to 9st 7lbs by my birthday in May. Ive lost 20lbs so far and very happy with that.

This site is awesome for motivation and also for talking to people for support. Good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Thanks hun, I m on this diet since August.Lost about 3 stones so far.i can't do this anymore.i m on and off since Christmas. Couple of other occasions and all that.Now I want to do it 100% its easy when you have buddy to talk about your good and bad points.
Good Luck Laura!!! You are doing really well.you will be there in no time ;-)

Hiya!! Like you I'm not new to this plan but been messing about with it for a while. Restarted today and am planning to be 100% until my holiday on march 23rd :) and then back on it after!! I have about 5 stone to lose in total :-( xx

Hey All, I'll join you. I am not new to shakes but first delivery of Exante should be arriving today. I have been doing CD for a week today but have been cheating a little here and there. From today 100%.

On another note whats everyone's view on Ricola sugar free sweets?

Welcome on board ladies, No more cheatings from now on.
I don't know anything about sweets hun, but if it was me then I would like to avoid anything going in my mouth on total solution. GOOD LUCK AND STAY STRONG!!!

Hi Harry can i join? im not new to this but been messing about for a while. I have about the same has you to lose. GONNA DO IT THIS TIME xx:cool:

;)Good Luck Mizzy, This time we will do it.you are more then welcome to join in, if any blips make sure let each other know about it.that way we will encourage each other to stay strong and 100%.:D

Last edited:
Day two for me and I have the biggest headache ever- even paracetamol and water won't shift it!! Gotta keep strong!!! X

Stay strong kimmi, second day is always the hardest hun.

have decided to wipe the slate clean and start afresh as from 04/02/13 will try to be 100% as im preparing for my summer graduation . Also my birthday is on the 19th of march at least to be 1/4 way by then. After christmass everything went haywire for me but im prepared and determined to stick to it 100% this time as much as i can. 2013 is ours ladies its another opportunity to put things right once and for all gdluck everyone

I'm planning to follow 100% from 25th Feb - 17th June .... i have done a simular plan before and managed 16 weeks without cheating last time. i find the fact you can't have anything it is good to follow! Good luck and i'll post next week when i start
Sam x

Back