5lb loss this week!

this week

so after a grt loss how has the beginning of the new week gone?im feeling a little bit shaky myself but gonna keep trying,only lost 1lb last week so im looking forward to improvement this week.i bet you are spurred on too by the loss it is a grt motivation isnt it?:D

aaah

well dont feel sad or glum and if i were to give u advice on cravings etc i would say get urself on here and write,lol for as long as it takes to remind of how much you wanna make this a succesful diet it always works for me chin up hun keep at it,u know its worth it in the end xx:D:D

Well Done!

well done hun xx

WOO! Well done!!! xxx

that's an incredible weight loss. congratulations?

Which plan are you on? original, green, extra easy or a mixture??

WooHOO! FAB LOSS

thanks all for these messages i have just seen them.
it has really spurred me on.
I had a bit of a off day sunday as i had a meal with a friend. i wasnt over naughty but naughty enough. but i didnt dwell on it, i got back to plan yesterday.
i am doing mainly extra easy at the moment. as it means i can eat both meat and pots together.
had a mad night last night just wanted to bake! lol so i made the syn free muffins and mini quiches too (syn free of course) i got a muffin and yoghurt for brekki then quiche for lunch with salad. and for dinner tonight i think i might have a go at the american loaded hashbrowns as they look scrummy.

fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow.

thanks again for being here.

xxxx

true

very true indeed i always strived to find out various secrets to succeding at weight loss until i found the plan that suited me and now,providing i stick to it i lose weight no problem.by the way how did your weigh in go?did you lose?i hope so if not dont be ticked off about it,just move on,forget the previous week and look toward the next seven days as completely new ones that youre going to do better in.either way hope youre doin ok x:D

hi liloone,
bad week in general, got refused for operation on a bad tooth cos i am too fat and i put on 3lb, so not had the best of wednesdays thats for sure.
I have got up and brushed myself off now, and so far so good, good day yesterday and today has started well too.
thanks for the words of support.
xx

aw am sorry to hear about ur bad luck this week,you have the perfect attitude though,shrug the lows off and embrace the highs and one things for sure,you will get there in the end,i had a massively bad day today which im blaming on having man flu lol but will do the same best foot forward tomorrow on a walk to burn off the pizza i had :D and away we go!!lol good luck with the coming few days x

Back