5lbs loss ???

tegzy

im apparently 5lbs lighter on my scales at home but checking against the docs scribbles from my first weigh in im the same... i only started last mon but forgot to weigh at home till thurs and have lost 5lbs since then...

feeling slightly confused and a bit dissapointed?

so a full week 100% and ive lost water weight!?!?! my god this is gonna be harder than i first thought!

I found at the doctors that if I weighed on a different doc scale my weight was different on each on lol..

So I have my appt early and weigh myself no clothes, then with clothes 600g different. At the doc, I should be same as my weigh in with clothes at home. I wasn't, told the doc something wrong with scales.. So doc went got another set of scales (admitted the 1st ones were broken lol) and I was the same as with clothes on when i weighed at home.. Phew :)

The weight you loose in the first week is usually water :)

crikey, this is gonna be harder than i ever imagined, but i suppose im changing my life forever not just for a few weeks to get thin hmf

Hi Tegzy

Just take one day at a time and don't get to upset about your first couple of WI's. It will take a couple of weeks for your body to get use to your new lifestyle. I didn't lose any weight my first couple of weeks and I was on the verge of giving up yet again. But I stuck with it and i'm so glad i did.

Can i ask a question please ladies, i have been given orlistat by my gp to help with weight loss but im scared of the side effects. (without going into too much detail since having my daughter my bottom hasnt been the same lol, so im worried about making that worse with the side effects?)
Have you experienced many? if not how have you kept them at bay?
Thank You x

For me Xenical has had a good effect on my movements. I use to go from being constipated to having the runs and spending what would feel like hours in the loo. Now I am a lot more regular and even when i'm having side effects I no longer suffer pain that I use to.

For me Xenical has had a good effect on my movements. I use to go from being constipated to having the runs and spending what would feel like hours in the loo. Now I am a lot more regular and even when i'm having side effects I no longer suffer pain that I use to.
Thank you :)

If you stick to the rules of Xenical the chances of you having any nasty side effects are slim. You can become constipated in the early weeks, but that doesn't happen with everyone.

Drink plenty of water helps and green tea is also good for your digestive system.

oh thats good as i drink lots of green teaand water already :)

Back