5st 8.5lbs lost - roll on target weight!

rachaeld82

I'm feeling a bit down about things today, and love coming on this thread for inspiration and to read everyone's fantastic stories. So, I decided that maybe posting my before and after pics and seeing them side by side will help me feel a bit happier...so here goes:

The first two were taken on holidays in September and November 2011, with me weighing 16st 11lbs and then 16st 7lbs. I can barely look at the picutres from two fantastic holidays as I am so disgusted that I let myself get that big.

Anyway, I've moved on since then! The last picture is me just before Christmas, at 10st 11lbs. I'm now 10st 8.5lbs and hoping to get to 10st initially, then maybe 9st 7lbs depending on how I feel.

image409.jpgimage72.jpg12081_10151220970349652_464038286_n-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wowzas! You look utterly amazing, like a different woman. Congratulations and I hope you feel more cheerful seeing these; they would certainly motivate me!

It's pictures like that that make me move away from the cakes and pick up my kettlebell. Stunning! (And where did you get that dress? I have to have one!!)

You look absolutely beautiful. Such a difference you must be so pleased. Keep it going :)

It's pictures like that that make me move away from the cakes and pick up my kettlebell. Stunning! (And where did you get that dress? I have to have one!!)

Thank you :)

The dress is Halston Heritage, I got it online from Neimen Marcus in the US. I'm not sure if they sell that colour here as they seem to stock different colours in different countries, but I've got it in black too, which was from ASOS. They also sell them in Harvey Nichols and Flannels.

You look fabulous..............and I love that dress :D

Thanks for your lovely comments guys!

For anyone just starting out on a weight loss journey - make sure you keep some old clothes to try on when you lose weight. i kept one pair of old work trousers, a size 18, and when i tried them on tonight I can now fit both legs in one leg hole!

wow! well done you! you have to consider yourseld a winner!
hope your feeling better and more confident than ever. your pictures have just inspired me.
Ive just started SW today and ive got a long way to go, need to loose 4st.

Back