5st now but hard going

CaptainPugwash

I've now managed to lose 5st, which is great, but I'm finding it hard going now.

My weight loss as really slow down over the last six weeks, but I guess its still downwards which is still good.

I must keep telling myself...

I'm choosing to do this...

5 stone wooow that is so much weight u have lost fantastic news well done.
How much more do you want to loose now?
keep going! x

Wow 5st brilliant, you must feel great. It does get slower and harder doesn't it. Plus you are only 30lbs from goal so the less to loose the slower it can be.

Good luck with the rest of the loss, hope it passes quicker for you!!

You've done fantastically well - impressive!

CaptainPugwash 5 stone is a fantastic achievement!

congrats.jpg

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

What stage of the plan are you doing? 4 months is a long time and although the results are def worth it it can seem endless can't it!

Just think of where you will be at New Year - I won't be disappointed in myself having spent a year doing nothing about my weight and making a resolution to loose the weight in 2010.

I will be able to say that this was the year that I made the change to and how fab do I feel about that!!!

Wow 5stone!!!!!! that's brilliant hun.

We order chicken from a top place in london every 5 weeks. When I went to lift the bag out of the fridge to portion and freeze it, I could hardly lift it. We decided to weigh it and it came in at 18.5lbs!!! I've lost at least 25.5lbs, nowhere near what you've lost and I could hardly lift it.

You should try and find something of 5 stone and try and lift it and see how much you were carrying around. It's so worth it. It motivated me loads... xxx Good luck xxx

5 stone is brilliant i have 6/7 stone to loss and i have shifted 2 so far but i still can't imagine getting to the point where you are i hope i make it.

i can understand why your fed up with it but you have come so far look back on your journey and feel proud xx

Back