5stone to loose .

hows it all going girls x x

Iv not actully started mine yet,will b in a week after my lil break to poland...

How is everybody gettin on?
Spanna x

hi spanna

back on it this week up to now doing ok x x x

Hi chezz

You on th slimfast? Im gonna give it ago for a kick up th bum,an a lil change from slimmersworld.
How are ya gettin onn?
Spanna x

hi spanna
no not on slimfast just calorie counting but like you said love it might give you the boost you need to get going x x

Im hopin it does,would like to loose abit more befor my sisters wedding in aug...
Fingerx crossed an good luck to you too x

thats it psp 1 day at a time love

How are you getting on now lovely? Hope things are calming down for you!

Hi hun,yes im great me thanks. Its just awful seeing him so hurt.he knows we are justified in our actions with her,but it doesnt stop him feeling bad for him feelin responsibile for her.i suppose thats why i love him coz hes a good person like that.

Hope your havin a good sunday x

He does sound like akeeper, poor love!

It's quiet but lovely thanks, hope you're both having fun xx

hi spanna
hope you had a lovely bank holiday x x x

Yes not bad chezz thank you.worked this morning but of to poland tomz for 4 days..
Hope you hada good weekend too x

Very quiet and relaxed thank you hun :) Going to get cracking with a deep clean tomorrow so it's good to start well rested. Hope you have both had a relaxing time xx

She popped down befor to pick up th spare key to move her bed out whist wer away,an im on a guilt trip downer now seein him upset....
Shes still not accepting what shes done shes playing the victim an her other son has bought it all even tho she carnt stay at his,hes got 2 kids??! Well if people think they can do better let them try..but the truth is nobody will. Rant over xx

Back