Returning member, 40lb to loose

little-me

Hi everyone,

I'm back after almost two years. I have 40lb to loose. I lost this back in 2010 and maintained for two 1/2 years and then it started to creep back. In 2014 I lost a stone but wasn't committed to myself. A difficult job and house move gave me the excuses to not get to goal. So I'm back, I know my weaknesses this time and pushing beyond my mid forties I have to sort this out. So here I am day 1. One shake down and full of anticipation and nerves. Looking forward to new friends and maybe bumping into a few oldies along the way. Much love and luck to all of you xxxx

Day 2
100% yesterday. No problem. Had a dream last night I was eating southern fried chicken.... Woke up convinced I had faltered. Took a few minutes to realise it was a dream. Started day 2 with 500ml water and a coffee. Keeping focused on that bikini in Juneand my little black dress

Hi their How's day 2 going?? Am on my 7th week now I had them dreams too haha still do! Good luck to you though am sure you will reach goal in no time xx

Hi Rjay

Hungry today. Held out for lunch time shake, it wasn't too bad. At the moment I'm afraid I will eat without realising, that's tricky.... I know if I get through this week it becomes easier. Keeping focused. Drinking water, everything in the press is jumping out at me!! the power of marketing

Have you tried the chicken soup? I tend to have all my shakes warm they seem more filling that way to me anyway You'll do it Hun! I know and that bloody McDonald's monopoly is advertised everywhere

Hi , Saving my chicken soup until tomorrow ❤️ I like all the shakes tbh, my medicine
Thirsty, thirsty, quickly moved to 2 litre bottles of water, I was up and down with the small ones.
Day 2 finished 100% keep imagining size 10 clothes lol

Day 3

Bring it on..... ❤️ Started with my cup of coffee and lots of water. Today is the first tricky day. I know Day 3 can be a tough one, also have 2 meetings at work. Managing my lunch time shake will be a challenge..... I hope everyone has a nice day. Keep strong people xxx

Pains.... Everywhere? Down my legs knees and ankles, has anyone else got these pains? Should I be worried?

Day 4

Yesterday was difficult, tempted a couple of times to eat, justification: protein won't disturb the transition to ketosis. I had to remind my self that this diet works for me because of its restrictive principles. So I stayed strong and sipped my water, a lot of sipping...

So here I am another day down and kept 100% , thank goodness. Late on my first shake now at 10:40 or so. Could have done without it so I know ketosis is on its way.

Chocolate and coffee, an iced mocha? Have a great day everyone. Keep the faith ❤️

Oh dear. Hungry all day. After no hunger this morning I had to have my lunch shake at 1.30. Hungry again at 5pm. Spent the afternoon looking at meat in the fridge trying to convince myself that if I ate some it wouldn't hurt and the hunger issue would be solved. Toughest day yet. However I persevered. Made some peppermint tea and voilà I felt so much better. It's the deprived feelings coming and the self sabotage. I know all this. Kept dreaming about the bikini. I can either wear it and look fab or not enjoy my lovely sun holiday in June. The choice is mine alone. Made a big jug of tea and have it cooling in fridge for tomorrow for a long drink....

Last shake at 7pm and feeling much better now. Just about to settle down with a 2ltr bottle of water and a movie ❤️

Day 5

Not thinking much about food today. Stayed in bed late and spent the day lazy. Lunch at 2.30 and thinking about final shake for 7.30. Don't feel good or bad. Can't wait for keto..... struggling with water, nearly 2 or down,...

In bed finishing my 4th ltr of water. Day 5 complete. Keeping 100% TFR....Happy dreams everyone...❤️

Day 6

Sneak wi this morning, registering -8lb. I hope my scales are accurate :) This is also my first day of the plan where I am in the office. Let's see how that goes.... Still feeling neither good nor bad. Can't wait for ketosis to kick in where I don't even have to think about food and all the temptations. This whole transition period will then be worth it.
Have a great day everyone... ❤️

Hi keepherlit,

I'm absolutely hyper today. Buzzing and in the best form. Hunger has diccipitated didn't get to have my lunch time shake. I knew that would happen. Not good so next week I need a stash of flapjacks for work.

Just now because it's evening I've got tired, headachy, watery eyes and sleepy.... Will probably have a early night tonight. My first wi tomorrow. All of this means getting closer to keto kicking in so this will keep me going ❤️ I'll drop you a note on your post. Xxx

Hi keepherlit,

I'm absolutely hyper today. Buzzing and in the best form. Hunger has diccipitated didn't get to have my lunch time shake. I knew that would happen. Not good so next week I need a stash of flapjacks for work.

Just now because it's evening I've got tired, headachy, watery eyes and sleepy.... Will probably have a early night tonight. My first wi tomorrow. All of this means getting closer to keto kicking in so this will keep me going ❤️ I'll drop you a note on your post. Xxx

It's hard going this is my second time trying lost a stone last month but ,had to stop for medical reasons,needEd testsome done,everything okay for now ,so I'm giving it another go ,goodluck for tomorrow not that you need it x

Day 7

So excited that I've made it to this day. Lord it's been tough the only thing keeping me going is success,
That size 10 dress and my summer holiday bikini. I know how good I can allow myself to feel if I just allow it.. Wi this evening I've had a sneak peak on the scales, hopefully my print out will match and the confirmation on paper will show his week has been worth it.

It's hard going this is my second time trying lost a stone last month but ,had to stop for medical reasons,needEd testsome done,everything okay for now ,so I'm giving it another go ,goodluck for tomorrow not that you need it x

Hey you did very well last month loosing a stone, so you know this works. If your feeling well enough to do it then you can do it. Let's support each other here. It's so quite on these boards now. It used to be buzzing with people. So let's stick together. Have you something coming up that you have a goal for? ❤️

Day 7

So excited that I've made it to this day. Lord it's been tough the only thing keeping me going is success,
That size 10 dress and my summer holiday bikini. I know how good I can allow myself to feel if I just allow it.. Wi this evening I've had a sneak peak on the scales, hopefully my print out will match and the confirmation on paper will show his week has been worth it.

Hey you did very well last month loosing a stone, so you know this works. If your feeling well enough to do it then you can do it. Let's support each other here. It's so quite on these boards now. It used to be buzzing with people. So let's stick together. Have you something coming up that you have a goal for? ❤️

Hi yes I have my eldest sons first Holly communion 21St May , yes I can't believe I've kept it off , very hard though took veryou I'll with last born he will be 2 end of September,we do need to support each other , are you keeping it a a secret, not that I am just can't be annoyed people can be very negative, my partner know he is very supportive he thinks awk well , are you getting weighed today I can't wait

Hi are you pleased with wi today , day 2 not to bad , waiting for it to hit me , I would know by my bad breath weather I'm in ketosis or not haha to

Back