Returning member, 40lb to loose

Well well 6lb down. I can't argue with that. Happy enough ❤️

Hi guys how you both getting on now? Am sure your both doing well am on week 8 now Only another 10 to go!! Xx
OMG you are doing amazing week 8 , how much have you lost if you don't mind me asking, day 2 was okay just a very long day for me

Hey Rjay, nice to see you back again. I was getting lonely here rattling around mini minis looking for friends lol. but there are a few back this week which is great so we can have some chats and keep each other strong. How are you getting on?

Day 8

Don't feel fully in the zone yet. Keeping 100% but it's difficult still. I'm making dinner for my hubby so maybe this is straying my mind? I don't know. Have a few meetings today so it's always tricky as I work in a restaurant...with food!! Everyone always wants to eat when they come for meetings.. The minute you say. I'm ok thanks it's like... what's wrong why aren't you eating are you sick... Haha god if they knew. Have a great day everyone. I'm dreaming of my bikini and size 10 trousers. Only we can do this for us, we're in charge so keep focused. Much love ❤️

hi I know I've been on overtime at work :( and how have you been have you been finding it ok Hun? I'm getting on ok the odd wobble when I see a big steak ha doesn't help am a chef Hope your well your doing fab! Xx

hi now I have lost 3 stone 3lb so far :D so it's worth it how long have you been doing it for hun? It does get easier trust me I know I'm a right weakling too never thought I'd do t if I can you can xx

Wow well done, that's amazing Results for 8 weeks congratulations, and working as a chef... Fair play to you. Well you're getting the results so keep doing what you're doing x❤️

hi now I have lost 3 stone 3lb so far :D so it's worth it how long have you been doing it for hun? It does get easier trust me I know I'm a right weakling too never thought I'd do t if I can you can xx
Hi you are amazing I need to loose 4 stone , but hoping for 2 have an event 21st may , so will go back on tfr after that I'm on day 3 was hard this afternoon was so drained feeling better now ,you are doing so well

What an inspiration. If I could lose 3st in 8 weeks I'd be thrilled - well done you! :)

hi I know I've been on overtime at work :( and how have you been have you been finding it ok Hun? I'm getting on ok the odd wobble when I see a big steak ha doesn't help am a chef Hope your well your doing fab! Xx
Don't know how you do it being a chef, I cook for 3 kids and partner and it is a challenge, from now on I'll think of you being a chef when I'm cooking I promise just to get on with it now

You will do as long as you stick to it you'll be fine Hun! I try to do more walking too which can only be a good thing good luck but am sure you'll be fine anyway Hun! I'm having a break in June for a week when I go away but will go back on trf when I get home I have 4 stone left to lose but we will all get their together :D xx

I was over the moon truth is this is the only diet I have ever stuck to and it's been an absolute god send it is hard but it's so worth it! Xx how are you getting on on it? Xx

Want to know my little secret I have a millions pics on my phone of dresses I want to fit into you know the ones that don't look good with the mum Tum and loads of bikinis and things when I feel weak I look at them Hun works for me and I drink water while I cook makes me feel full :D i think it's harder at home but I try to sit with them and have my chicken soup so we all eat as a family even though my little girl doesn't get why mummy only eats soup at tea time ha explaining I should try to food it's tasty kids eh diet sabotaging xx

Day 9

Totally agree with having clothes inspiration. I have a dress I want to get into. I'll be over the moon when I slip into it Also I have a big work thing at the end of May and I have my suit picked out to wear to that. These things keep me going. Plus I can't wait for people to say. Wow look at you, how did you do it..... have a great evening everyone and keep TFR. ❤️❤️

Back