1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

5th day n feeling hopeful! ;-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Wishbird007, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Just to say to anyone new, all the best with the first few weeks, this my first week n like my subject I am (at the mo) feeling hopeful for my next weigh day on tues! Even managed to get to the gym on my lunch 3 times this wk and I know when I start exercising my weight fluctuates due to muscle tone etc! So I trying to leave the scales alone until next wk n keep everything crossed!
    Any advice or tips to staying on track during the first few weeks from anyone, would be great! Again I am doin SW myself using this helpful forum n a SW pack n recipes!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.