5th day on SS... Need a Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lalitak, 9 February 2007 Social URL.

1. lalitak

lalitak Member

Good Evening, Today is my fifth day..... i had vegetable soup today morning, and choclate velvet now (6 pm) i drank 4.5 ltrs of water till now (6 pm) but one thing till now i have not started to reduce weight.... its same as before starting........ today is my off so feeling bore also
    please advice

Keeliewheeliebin likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    mmm, im not sure. you sound like you are doing everything right. have a word with your councellor if you are concerned. I would wait to see what happens when you get weighed though.
    You have nearly made it through today. Have a nice long bath, go for a walk but dont give up just yet. you are doing great!

Keelie xxx

4. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

Some people dont lose weight each day during first week and it suddenly seems to drop off in chunks lol I would keep going and get to first weigh in and im sure you will be pleased.

julesrush

5. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    you may be suprised like I was when I had my 1st weigh in!

You wont notice it until you have a weigh in, let us know how you do :)

6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Everyone loses at different speeds - so keep with it and it will come off. Try not to weigh yourself in between weigh ins with your CDC and then you won't get disheartened and it will be a nice surprise.

7. Mandz

Mandz Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there, def don't weigh yourself, I fell into that trap last week and got upset but to be honest when I weighed in it was fine and I lost 3lbs so it just goes to show! Get someone to hide your scales and then bring them out only when it's time for you to weigh in OR get rid of them and get your CDC to weigh you instead - scales can be soul destroying so good luck and keep going, it's really worth it! You can count on us for support x Make sure you let us know how you did once you've weighed in.

8. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You have to remember, your scales are different from your CDC, have you measured yourself? You may have lost inches! Just hang on in there. I am on day 26 and pleased as punch that I have not broken this diet. I am going to get where I wnt to be and if you stick to it you will be too! Keep going, and stop weighing yourself!!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.