5th Weigh In

Sharpalina

Well after a not so encouraging 1lb loss last wk, im down 3 &1/2 lbs this wk! Im delighted, but if im to be completely honest was expecting a bit more. Ah well no point getting greedy at this stage!!!!! Think im going to come off TFR at 10&1/2 and then refeed to get to my goal of 10stone. Starting to lose motivation. Getting really fed up of not being able to go out drinking with my friends :( really really missing my food these days too. Nearly gave in yesterday and had some salad. Thought my weigh in today would give me back my enthuasiasm, no such luck! Did anyone else experience anything like this, even at 6wks in? :(
XxxxxXxxxxX

Hi,
I felt like you around the 4 week mark, just felt hungry and really wanted to taste food again.
Managed to get through that and something just seemed to click in my head, saying that I still have days where food smells drive me wild but water seems to help...lol
Your weightloss has been great so far, what date are you thinking of coming of tfr and going onto maintenence?
Maybe you could break for xmas, refeed and maintain and then come back after the new year.
Whatever you decide I hope it works out well for you.
Congrats on your loss this week aswell.
Cheers,
Kerry

Back