5th WI- that's better!

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hey gang,

Well I've just come back from the chemist and have lost 5lbs this week. I'm delighted with that because it takes me to 35lbs (exactly 2 and a half stone!)

I can't get the smile off my face- there's no way that any other diet would give me that kind of a loss in 5 weeks...and every day I'm getting stronger and more committed!

As an added bonus I've been offered a semi-promotion at work...maybe only makes about a grand difference a year- but you can get a whole lot of shoes with that!! It's just nice to be recognised for what I'm doing and the fact they ASKED me rather than me applying etc. I just feel fab.

Soooo...a really good day all in all. I'm feeling positive, happy and like I've said before...for the first time in years in CONTROL of my life. I don't care how long it takes... I AM going to get there...and the thought of that is just overwhelmingly amazing!

Big love- and thank you all for your support (especially with my usual Monday night anxiety!!)

xxxx

Hi Lucy,

5lbs is great! See, I told you there was no need to worry! You have done brilliantly so far, you definately WILL get there.
Well done for your recognition at work also, I bet you feel great now?
Remember, no more Monday doubts, you are doing GREEAAAT!

Clair x

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done hun.super loss this week and a truly brilliant loss overall.

got a cheesy grin on my face here for ya :D:D
think you needed this boost and it's well deserved x

:party0049::banana dancer:fab news about work.

must be lovely for them to approach you.

defo agree with the shoe thing :dooney::dooney::dooney::dooney::dooney::dooney::dooney: lots and lots of new ones x

great to see you positive again x

Fab news on all fronts then!

The money's not the main thing anyway, for many people, it's the challenge, the responsibility - the recogniition of your abilities :)

good on you!

fantastic chick, well done :D

Ah now, isn't that a great day all round!!!! Well done on the 5lb loss after a couple of lower weeks and even more well done on the good news at work. Everyone needs a boost and you have had a nice day today.

Wooohooo! Fantastic! *does a wee dancey jig thingy* I'm sooooo pleased for you! I couldn't wait to get online to read your loss as I felt bad for you last night after reading your post. You're such a worry wort!

Well done sweetie pie, that's bloody amazing. 35lbs in 5 weeks! You still my :queen: LT

Time so flies while on this plan as it seems like only yesterday that you posted that mammoth 17lb loss! Day by day you're getting stronger and stronger and I think you've realised that soon you're going to be the person you've always wanted to be.

Congratulations on the promotion! That will be such a boost to know you're respected and needed. You'll do brilliantly!

*huge hugs* and love

X

Oh Luce, that is fantastic news!! and I lost 5lbs this week too! :wee: x

Sod the new shoes, you'll be needing to spend that extra grand on new sexy slinky clothes:D Well done, I'm dead chuffed for you xxx

OMG Lucy that excellent you have done so well you deserve those shoes (ok as girls we really dont actually need an excuse) xxxx

had my 1st w/i today 11lbs gone ,wasnt easy especially cooking the families dinners all week, nearly crumbled with the sunday dinner.

Now ther you go! See what a difference a little self belief can make! You're doing just brilliantly babes, congratulations on the WI and the possibility of lots of shoes! Allow me to direct you to this wonderful website with WONDERFUL shoooooeeessss

Irregular Choice

sigh...

Well Done Luce - woohoo - :D

Woop woop! Well done Luce- your loss so far is awe inspiring! :D xx

hey you well done!!! thats an amazing loss in only 5 weeks. You must be so proud!!

Its funny, cos I dreamt about your weigh in last night. Your first loss of 17lbs has always stuck in my mind, but last night I dreamt you'd lost 19lbs this week and I was really envious!!

Well done again.

Back